Video of "Peace Protesters" attacking Israeli Navy Commandos armed with paintguns

Thats correct. They do not have that right. Once they began targeting innocent civilians with suicide bombs and rockets, they lost all rights to their land. Occupation is the only thing thats stopped them from doing 100 times worse to innocent jews.

Sorry, but the palis are vile people that teach their children to hate jews, thats is why they're in this situation. You can look anywhere in the world, and wherever you find poisonous cultures, the people suffer.

Umm they began targeting innocent civilians BECAUSE of the occupation. You can't say they would have done worse if there was no occupation, if they are only doing it because of the occupation.

Nice racism, by the way. Classy.

Theyve been hating and killing jews for centuries over there. The occupation happened because of this. If you are suggesting that the jews occupied their land just because they were bored and had nothing better to do, you are a fucking moron.

Actually i take that back. You are a fucking moron either way.

Umm, no.

The occupation happened because of pro-zionist movements against Britain. If you actually know your history the original movement for Israel wasn't anti-Arab because they had no problems with the Arabs...it was anti-British.

Umm they began targeting innocent civilians BECAUSE of the occupation. You can't say they would have done worse if there was no occupation, if they are only doing it because of the occupation.

Nice racism, by the way. Classy.

Theyve been hating and killing jews for centuries over there. The occupation happened because of this. If you are suggesting that the jews occupied their land just because they were bored and had nothing better to do, you are a fucking moron.

Umm, no.

The occupation happened because of pro-zionist movements against Britain. If you actually know your history the original movement for Israel wasn't anti-Arab because they had no problems with the Arabs...it was anti-British.

If israel were carved out of Utah we'd be hearing about how evil mormons are. These people don't want logic and reason. They don't want peace that mutes their jewish manifest destiny. They truly are no different than german Aryans circa 1945.

If israel were carved out of Utah we'd be hearing about how evil mormons are. These people don't want logic and reason. They don't want peace that mutes their jewish manifest destiny. They truly are no different than german Aryans circa 1945.

Interesting that you should say this, as I see it the other way around too.

Peaceful huh? Sit down hunger strike kind of peaceful? Oh you mean gang violence kind of peaceful.

Umm, no.

Or the Americans of the 1800s. I mean, put it in perspective.

Umm, no.

Or the Americans of the 1800s. I mean, put it in perspective.

some of us don't applaud the byproduct of manifest destiny. I guess genocide is always easier on those donning a lofty position and doing the expanding.

Forum List

Back