Video of McCain supporter stealing yard signs

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
From Tempe, Arizona, one of my favorite cities....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQQaWReMYc]YouTube - McCain Supporters Try to Steal HOPE[/ame]

Pfft. This is lame. There were a group of vehicles in the parking garage at the university who had their McCain stickers blacked out. Remember, when you point fingers...

There should really be a section where people can post little trivial petty stuff like this for those interested in such. Maybe there is and I missed it. Don't want to restrict the flow of information, but I feel a bit like jsanders on this one in that it doesn't really bring much to serious discussion. I got a chuckle out of it similar to the anti-democrat video Angel Heart put up. But both are a bit pointless overall. Maybe a lounge area where one can take a break from serious discussion.

A McCain office in Pennsylvania got attacked. We had a FIRE BOMBING of a McCain sign in Sellwood, Oregon.... Having a sign stolen is minor.

BTW McCain signs have been disappearing all the time around here. My husband McCain sticker has been vandalized again this week.

There should really be a section where people can post little trivial petty stuff like this for those interested in such. Maybe there is and I missed it. Don't want to restrict the flow of information, but I feel a bit like jsanders on this one in that it doesn't really bring much to serious discussion. I got a chuckle out of it similar to the anti-democrat video Angel Heart put up. But both are a bit pointless overall. Maybe a lounge area where one can take a break from serious discussion.

The Flame Zone - US Message Board

Admin can put it in the forum it needs to be if it's been put in the wrong forum. It's nothing to get our panties in a wad over.

A McCain office in Pennsylvania got attacked. We had a FIRE BOMBING of a McCain sign in Sellwood, Oregon.... Having a sign stolen is minor.

BTW McCain signs have been disappearing all the time around here. My husband McCain sticker has been vandalized again this week.

Angel, that stuff happens here to Obama signs and car magnets too. I live in a Red State, a Red County and a Red Town.

Go figure, each side has it share of assholes, and it gives both sides a bad name.

they did have a special forum for Chris/Kirk crap, called "Pure Crap"

it went away cause it didnt stop him from still posting his crap every where else

Angel, that stuff happens here to Obama signs and car magnets too. I live in a Red State, a Red County and a Red Town.

Go figure, each side has it share of assholes, and it gives both sides a bad name.

Pshh Echo, bad things only happen to Republicans. It's a Liberal Myth that such things happen to Democrats. :lol:

Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

There are plenty of A-holes on both sides. One difference is the media does not report these events objectively. Democrat abuses are underreported and Republican abuses are overreported. (or made up entirely like the "kill him" comment was)

Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

There are plenty of A-holes on both sides. One difference is the media does not report these events objectively. Democrat abuses are underreported and Republican abuses are overreported. (or made up entirely like the "kill him" comment was)

:eusa_boohoo:

Actually I'm pretty sure if anything like Democrat abuses happen as much as Republicans would like for us to think then Fox News would be running such stories 24/7.

Democrats aren't the ones being revved up to go on a Lynching party. I do notice however you don't point out that in that same tape of the supposedly "kill him" that it is confirmed someone screamed terrorist.

Though have you seen the 1-2 minute video of people walking into a McCain/Palin rally? "Go back to Africa/Kenya" "Terrorist" among many other racist/ignorant comments.

It's pathetic. I'm sick of it.

Yeah, me too.

It's a scary time out there for everyone. The economy, the war, and this election filled with venom from both sides.

That's why I try to keep my sense of humor intact ~if not I'd break down crying!

Actually I'm pretty sure if anything like Democrat abuses happen as much as Republicans would like for us to think then Fox News would be running such stories 24/7.

Democrats aren't the ones being revved up to go on a Lynching party. I do notice however you don't point out that in that same tape of the supposedly "kill him" that it is confirmed someone screamed terrorist.

Though have you seen the 1-2 minute video of people walking into a McCain/Palin rally? "Go back to Africa/Kenya" "Terrorist" among many other racist/ignorant comments.
oh please
that is utter bullshit
:rolleyes:

Does all that spinning ever make you dizzy?

its the atmosphere that has been fetilized since 2000
we are now seeing the harvest from all that hate the libs have spewed
(yeah, and some republicans too)

*Spits out drink*

SOME Republicans? DiveCon, you are so right wing right now that I am at a loss of words to describe your ignorance.

Who started these hateful tactics? Who were the original ones to start most of the really bad rumors about McCain? Republicans and Bush. Co in 2000.

This is a harvest from the hate rallies going on that are being fueled by Sawwah Palin.

"Who is Barack Obama"

Lady, we just met you FIVE FUCKIN WEEKS ago. :cuckoo:

*Spits out drink*

SOME Republicans? DiveCon, you are so right wing right now that I am at a loss of words to describe your ignorance.

Who started these hateful tactics? Who were the original ones to start most of the really bad rumors about McCain? Republicans and Bush. Co in 2000.

This is a harvest from the hate rallies going on that are being fueled by Sawwah Palin.

"Who is Barack Obama"

Lady, we just met you FIVE FUCKIN WEEKS ago. :cuckoo:
the hate has been coming from the libs for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS kid

Forum List

Back