CNN Media Analyst Stunned To Discover Sean Hannity Is A 'Propaganda Operative' For Trump

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
CNN Media Analyst Stunned To Discover Sean Hannity Is A 'Propaganda Operative' For Trump

BILL CARTER, CNN MEDIA ANALYST: What's very interesting is Hannity has been known to be known as a partisan commentator. But here he's like a propaganda operative because he's connecting with someone very much in the mix of the story and like trying to steer him a certain way, like steer him away from doing anything with the special counsel to go after Trump and things like that. He's extremely involved in it.

CNN Analyst Stunned That Fox's Hannity Acts Like A 'Propaganda Operative'

Fox Turns A Blind Eye To Hannity’s Fake News ‘Reporters’

Apparently unable to find real reporters to provide the kind of pro-Trump propaganda Sean Hannity relies on, he has turned to a trio of fake ones – despite a management directive not to call them “reporters.”

———

Seems even Hannity‘s colleagues are a little angry at Hannity using fake reporters and reporting lies as news. And this is from Fox.

Should propaganda be seen as nothing more than reporting news?

Deanturd would be stunned to know CNN is the Ministry of Propaganda for the international Neo Bolshevik democrook party.

Problem is Deanturd isn't much more than a posting bot, and if he is an actual organic human being (of sorts) then he has no frontal lobe.

Anyone who listens to Hannity knows he's been a Trump cheerleader since 2015. Hannity himself will tell you he isn't a journalist, but bed wetters who parrot inane gibberish from CNN believe they're listening to journalists.

It's because they're stupid.

Deanturd would be stunned to know CNN is the Ministry of Propaganda for the international Neo Bolshevik democrook party.

Problem is Deanturd isn't much more than a posting bot, and if he is an actual organic human being (of sorts) then he has no frontal lobe.

Anyone who listens to Hannity knows he's been a Trump cheerleader since 2015. Hannity himself will tell you he isn't a journalist, but bed wetters who parrot inane gibberish from CNN believe they're listening to journalists.

You are endlessly amusing Pete.

Democrats hate Fox News because they want to control 100% of the TV Media. It's just too much for them to have ONE SINGLE network providing the contrary argument to their anti-American, destroy-Trump narrative.

He used to be amusing for me but I now just skip right past his endlessly negative comments.

When all’s said and done down the road someday I’d line up everything Hannity and his crew has had to say the past 2+ years vs. the entire lefty field of media scum for an accounting of who got what right and who instead gets the prestigious JoeyB Dolezal Award for serial lying in the category of Outright Stupidity.

Democrats hate Fox News because they want to control 100% of the TV Media. It's just too much for them to have ONE SINGLE network providing the contrary argument to their anti-American, destroy-Trump narrative.

You'd be just as hostile to CNN if it was the only source of left wing perspective.

He used to be amusing for me but I now just skip right past his endlessly negative comments.
I know him from another site, he used to have a brain. I guess tRumpism sucked it right out of his head.

I know him from another site, he used to have a brain. I guess tRumpism sucked it right out of his head.
That's too bad and thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back