Video: Obama announces ins co's will HAVE to provide FREE contraceptive care to ALL

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The train to complete dictatorship is speeding up.

While this should alleviate the Catholics religious issue it should concern all Americans that one man seems to think he wields this much power. This is essentially forcing charity upon a private corporation.

A couple things to note: Obama claims some were making a political football of this issue yet HE is the one that sped up the negotiating process from a few months to one week to avoid this becoming an issue during the general election.
Second, he claimed this was for women working for institutions that religiously oppose such measures. WOMEN WHO ARE WORKING. Why the hell does this have to be free? They have jobs for christs sake. This isn't about indigent women. Free just means we ALL pay for it which includes CATHOLICS.

Obama just gave insurance companies a free pass to raise our rates yet again to cover this FORCED MANDATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-0U6G6HB4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All this is going to do is the persons insurance rates are going to go up because you know the insurance companies are not going to eat this increase

little too late, he has already lost the catholic vote for attempting to give them the finger. what next? will Obama and Biden hold a "Trojan Condom Summit" with Howard Stern and One of the lead Catholic Cardinals?

• Banned
All this is going to do is the persons insurance rates are going to go up because you know the insurance companies are not going to eat this increase

While true, I'm less concerned about the cost as I am about the apparent complete dictatorial power grab of our govt. Once they have the power they never release it and it just grows and grows.

This is bad.

agreed. the insurance companies will NOT eat this cost. They will pass it on to the people paying the premiums across the board, and simply call it a rate increase.

it never ends, obama and his cronies feel as if they can just make up new laws as they go along and dissing the constitution as if it was a roll of toilet paper.

The train to complete dictatorship is speeding up.
I'm thinkin' you're probably the....

....to be making that accusation.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back