Video is PROOF that no racial comments were made.

I am sorry but I don't see how asking him questions about his statements edited anything out of context??

And there lies your problem. :eusa_whistle:

It is the norm for the media these days so many do not see it as an issue.

But it is.

And as predicted the group attacks begin. LOL

Why is it so hard for you to explain your own comments?? I only asked a few simple questions so why is it so hard for you to explain your own position??

Oreo, if you want to go tit-for-tat I can pull up videos of FOX News using false footage to exxaggerate the size of the Tea Party crowds. There's enough lying going on on boths sides to go around.

None of that changes the FACT that your video proves nothing other than that there were no "racist" slurs used or spitting from the protesters within' that small audiable radius for the 48 seconds of the video.

You'll never find a FOX news clip that BLATANTLY took a video shot and then manipulated that shot to influence the audiance that the man carrying a gun was white and not black.

Sorry--but nice try.

MSNBC you liberals FAVORITE chanel did exactly that--& we have video proof of it.

Oreo you must have missed my post before.

1) Article does agree with liberals on issues such as universal health care and a few other things but he isn't "a liberal" on every issue

2) Article admits that there are lies out there about the tea parties, he did so in the post you just quoted so keep that in mind.

I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers just trying to keep you grounded in the discussion.

Forum List

Back