Video: I am Joe The Plumber

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZS0OYjMKCdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZS0OYjMKCdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Did that guy say "theodore the drunk driver" ?

Anyway, I cant believe the campaign is reduced to this. Apparently all we americans are is a first name, the word THE and an occupation. I guess the idiots in that video forgot that McCain wants to punish them by bailing out banks and donating to his 300 billion dollar morgage buyout plan. I refuse to be reduced to a cheap one liner by the McCain campaign

Did that guy say "theodore the drunk driver" ?

Anyway, I cant believe the campaign is reduced to this. Apparently all we americans are is a first name, the word THE and an occupation. I guess the idiots in that video forgot that McCain wants to punish them by bailing out banks and donating to his 300 billion dollar morgage buyout plan. I refuse to be reduced to a cheap one liner by the McCain campaign

You prefer the Obama cheap one liner?

You prefer the Obama cheap one liner?

What would that be? Change? Well that has nothing to do with me personally, its a goal not a generalization of the middle class. And I think we can all agree one that one liner. CHANGE, its what we all want no matter who gets elected.

You know what's amazing is that Obama's tax plan helps 100% of these people. Paperboy, why don't you post anything like that?

Under Obama's plan they pay LESS taxes and get better health insurance coverage.

You know what's amazing is that Obama's tax plan helps 100% of these people. Paperboy, why don't you post anything like that?

Under Obama's plan they pay LESS taxes and get better health insurance coverage.

Yea but dont you get it, they dont want to be taxed when they become rich. The American fantasy..... lol

Yea but dont you get it, they dont want to be taxed when they become rich. The American fantasy..... lol

Exactly, people have lost their grip on reality, 95% of them will never see a net of $250k per year. I love Joe Plumber's discussion with Obama, it was so obvious he was lying and clueless when he asked Obama the question on his tax plan. What kind of idiot says "I am buying a business and we will make about $250-$280k per year", also said he was a plumber for 18 years but doesnt hold a license. This whole thing is a joke.

Believe me, if they get a CPA like most of the rich have now, they won't be. They'll cite a trillion dollars in expenses and fall in the 10% bracket.

What would that be? Change? Well that has nothing to do with me personally, its a goal not a generalization of the middle class. And I think we can all agree one that one liner. CHANGE, its what we all want no matter who gets elected.

I can do without these changes:

a. Socialized medicine
b. Increased taxes
c. Censorship

Facts:

1. Obama will let the Bush tax cuts lapse which will cause everyone's taxes to go up before they "go down".
2. Obama will send a check to 40% of tax filers who pay no Federal tax (yes I know they pay social security and medicare taxes).
3. Obama plans to increase spending by one trillion.
4. Obama's tax increases on small business, his increase on capital gains taxes and his unwillingness to lower the corporate tax rate will increase unemployment significantly.
4. Obama's proposed tax increases on the "rich" will not come anywhere near covering 1, 2 & 3 above.

This begs the question who will pay the difference? The answer: You.

The "rich" will be far less impacted by Obama's economic policies then the middle class, who as usual will be the one's really screwed.

Welcome to Your Brave New World.

Last edited:
Facts:

1. Obama will let the Bush tax cuts lapse which will cause everyone's taxes to go up before they "go down".
2. Obama will send a check to 40% of tax filers who pay no Federal tax (yes I know they pay social security and medicare taxes).
3. Obama plans to increase spending by one trillion.
4. Obama's tax increases on small business, his increase on capital gains taxes and his unwillingness to lower the corporate tax rate will increase unemployment significantly.
4. Obama's proposed tax increases on the "rich" will not come anywhere near covering 1, 2 & 3 above.

This begs the question who will pay the difference? The answer: You.

The "rich" will be far less impacted by Obama's economic policies then the middle class, who as usual will be the one's really screwed.

Welcome to Your Brave New World.

Look, say what you want but he is using the Clinton tax plan, under President Clinton job growth was huge. Corporate America has already turned their back on Americans and small S and C corps wont be affected by the tax plan.

Look, say what you want but he is using the Clinton tax plan, under President Clinton job growth was huge. Corporate America has already turned their back on Americans and small S and C corps wont be affected by the tax plan.

I like how he labeled Facts: as things that have not happened yet. lol

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZS0OYjMKCdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZS0OYjMKCdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

wooooooo hooooooooo go Joe the Plumber :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back