[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

From what I've read the saliva tests nearly mimic what the blood content is for a given substance that shows a positive result.

For weed it only shows the parent drug but what that means is if an instant saliva test comes back positive then the person is under the influence because that is proof it was smoked within two hours of the test.

Got a link? I'm certain that the Military and the Police would be interested in this test.

From what I've read the saliva tests nearly mimic what the blood content is for a given substance that shows a positive result.

For weed it only shows the parent drug but what that means is if an instant saliva test comes back positive then the person is under the influence because that is proof it was smoked within two hours of the test.

Got a link? I'm certain that the Military and the Police would be interested in this test.

You've been given the link.

My oh my, so as a prosecutor i can go in front of a judge and say what?

Prosecutor: This test proves that curvelight here had marijuana within 2 hours of the officers pulling him over.

Judge: How much had he ingested or smoked?

Prosecutor: Well we don't know for certain.

Judge: Well why not:

Prosecutor: because the test only shows that he probably had at least one hit 2 hours prior.

Judge: Case dismissed.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why do you assume that everyone that is against big government stupidity regarding marijuana smokes it?

I was addressing Drugies. Whoever they happen to be. I hope you are not learning from curvelight.

"I'll tell you what, You fools keep using all the drugs you want and keep your minds so fucked up that you can't see straight.

The problem is that you are so fucked that you don't even know what normal is."

Is hypocrisy a new kind of iced tea? You already admitted learning from me in this thread now you are telling others not to because you know I've slammed your dumbass again. Go ahead and ignore the fact there is an instant weed test that can determine if one is under the influence again. It gets funnier every time you ignore it.

I admitted to learning from you about drugs? LOL I think not.

My oh my, so as a prosecutor i can go in front of a judge and say what?

Prosecutor: This test proves that curvelight here had marijuana within 2 hours of the officers pulling him over.

Judge: How much had he ingested or smoked?

Prosecutor: Well we don't know for certain.

Judge: Well why not:

Prosecutor: because the test only shows that he probably had at least one hit 2 hours prior.

Judge: Case dismissed.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I've already explained this but you continue to pretend I have not. The test can determine if the person is under the influence and you claimed there is no test that cops could use to make that determination. I've proven your claim wrong so now you want to move the goal posts and say if the exact amount cannot be measured then it is worthless. That is bullshit tap dancing on your part.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

I was addressing Drugies. Whoever they happen to be. I hope you are not learning from curvelight.

Is hypocrisy a new kind of iced tea? You already admitted learning from me in this thread now you are telling others not to because you know I've slammed your dumbass again. Go ahead and ignore the fact there is an instant weed test that can determine if one is under the influence again. It gets funnier every time you ignore it.

I admitted to learning from you about drugs? LOL I think not.

I didn't say you admitted to learning about drugs from me. I said you admitted to learning from me in this thread.

Which number is higher? The years you served in the military or number of pills you take everyday?

What else can I say, Curve, we have found you.
stupid.jpeg

What else can I say, Curve, we have found you.
stupid.jpeg

You know those times when it looks like I'm defending you? It's not about you. It's about principles. If I were to base it solely on you I would never be able to do it.

Congratulations on ignoring the info again and pretending there are no oral tests to determine if someone is under the influence of weed.

Forum List

Back