[VIDEO] ~ Horrific reality of the "WAR ON DRUGS" exposed in SWAT raid video tape...

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc]YouTube - Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present[/ame]

Video of SWAT Raid on Missouri Family

Radley Balko | May 5, 2010

In February, I wrote the following about a drug raid in Missouri:

SWAT team breaks into home, fires seven rounds at family's pit bull and corgi (?!) as a seven-year-old looks on.

They found a "small amount" of marijuana, enough for a misdemeanor charge. The parents were then charged with child endangerment.

So smoking pot = "child endangerment." Storming a home with guns, then firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police procedures to ensure everyone's safety.

Just so we're clear.

Now there's video, which you can watch below. It's horrifying, but I'd urge you to watch it, and to send it to the drug warriors in your life. This is the blunt-end result of all the war imagery and militaristic rhetoric politicians have been spewing for the last 30 years—cops dressed like soldiers, barreling through the front door middle of the night, slaughtering the family pets, filling the house with bullets in the presence of children, then having the audacity to charge the parents with endangering their own kid.

There are 100-150 of these raids every day in America, the vast, vast majority like this one, to serve a warrant for a consensual crime.

But they did prevent Jonathan Whitworth from smoking the pot they found in his possession. So I guess this mission was a success.

I've exchanged emails with the mother of the family, who was in the home at the time of the raid. I'm waiting on her permission to publish her account of what happened.

Last edited:
Those cops were morons. The one kept looking into the camera, like a complete dipshit.

Filthy pigs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8]YouTube - N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police + Lyrics[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Police officers are only pigs to criminals. Are you a criminal? I consider the Police as public servants who are here for our protection. It must be people who call them pigs that they are protecting us from.

Police officers are only pigs to criminals. Are you a criminal? I consider the Police as public servants who are here for our protection. It must be people who call them pigs that they are protecting us from.

:cuckoo:

This thread is about the endless pain and suffering the war on drugs causes on a daily basis.

Not only does the war on drugs NOT WORK.

Not only does the war on drugs waste endless amounts of tax dollars.

Not only does the war on drugs facilitate an ever increasing police state.

Not only does the war on drugs violate every logical ideology on the basis of personal freedom, the ability to choose to do what you wish as long as it harms no one outside of yourself.

Ever heard of prohibition?

prohibition.jpg

It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

FFS

Crimes without victims are no crimes at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Am I a criminal? I violate the law by using a harmless illegal substance, but there's no official record of me doing so.

Police are people who apprehend serial killers and rapists; pigs are people who kick down the doors of peaceful citizens, pump rounds into the family dog, and scream at women and young children like the worthless, power-tripping cowards they are.

Drugs affect physical performance. Insurance companies require random drug tests where I work. People can't do the job safely if they're impaired. There is no reason to condone drug abuse. Drugs are for losers, so if the cops shoot a few, that helps the gene pool. So do bad drugs, so maybe its a wash?!

Last edited:
Drugs affect physical performance. Insurance companies require random drug tests where I work. People can't do the job safely if their impaired. There is no reason to condone drug abuse. Drugs are for losers, so if the cops shoot a few, that helps the gene pool. So do bad drugs, so maybe its a wash?!

Thanks for letting us know you have no concept whatsoever of individual liberty.

Easy solution, don't do drugs.

Why? Our troops are openly now protecting fields of opium.

What the Hell type of message does that send?

Daddy government knows what's best?

Here's an even BETTER example of how this war on drugs has caused INNOCENT people grief and pain:

Kathryn Johnston shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Narc officers in plain clothes bust into the home of a 92-year old woman who's grandson is suspected of dealing drugs, shoot the old lady, handcuff her dying body, and then when they don't find any drugs, plant drugs in her home to justify the homicide.

This war on drugs has taken TOO MANY innocent lives. It needs to end NOW.

Drugs affect physical performance. Insurance companies require random drug tests where I work. People can't do the job safely if their impaired. There is no reason to condone drug abuse. Drugs are for losers, so if the cops shoot a few, that helps the gene pool. So do bad drugs, so maybe its a wash?!

Kathryn Johnston never did drugs a day in her 92-year-old life. What justified that woman's shooting? Absolutely nothing.

Nobody's talking about drugs.

We're talking about the War on Drugs, the cost to the tax payers, the dangerous black market it's created, and the thousands of people affected by it every day. That's the issue.

You do not have the liberty of being high and causing injury to others because you are impaired. And cut the crap with this victimless crime BS. I was a teenager in the 60's and did my time in SE Asia. I know the deal. But I was smart enough to grow up and get the hell away from it. Drugs are definitely for losers.

I don't use any drugs that pose a greater threat to my physical or mental health than cigarettes, alcohol, and most commercially available medications. I also don't use drugs when I'm supposed to be working. Your posts here are proof enough that opposition to drug use doesn't mean that you aren't a retard. But I bet you aren't really opposed to drug use. Ten bucks says you drink alcohol.

You do not have the liberty of being high and causing injury to others because you are impaired. And cut the crap with this victimless crime BS. I was a teenager in the 60's and did my time in SE Asia. I know the deal. But I was smart enough to grow up and get the hell away from it. Drugs are definitely for losers.
Would you like to compare the injuries caused by marijuana (approximately zero) to those caused by alcohol and other legal substances? :lol:

Here are a few "losers" who used cannabis:

Carl Sagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friedrich Nietzsche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aldous Huxley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Beatles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J?bir ibn Hayy?n - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Shakespeare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

You do not have the liberty of being high and causing injury to others

Correct.

Which is NOT WHAT HAPPENED...

That's the whole point.

You have the freedom to smoke or drink as long as you do so responsibly and don't cause injury to others.

What are you not understanding exactly... :cuckoo:

Would you like to compare the injuries caused by marijuana (approximately zero) to those caused by alcohol and other legal substances? :lol:

etc.

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.

etc.

So no one ever got hurt because of someone under the influence of Marijuana? Are you out of your mind? I know 3 people who are no longer with us because 2 of them were high and one because he and his friend were smoking a bowl.
No, but I'd be interested in seeing any reliable statistic which demonstrates that being high on marijuana makes you more injury-prone or "dangerous" than when you're sober.

Plus, if that's your criterion for determining whether or not drugs should be legal, you may want to have alcohol, cigarettes, and most medicines banned, because they're all more harmful than marijuana. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back