VIDEO: Hillary happy Chicago Cubs are in the ‘Super Bowl’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This would be on the front page of every newspaper if Trump said it!!!

Hillary Clinton’s Pander Express pulled into “The Breakfast Club” today and she attempted to explain her support for the New York Yankees — but also for the Chicago Cubs.

After one of the hosts showed her his t-shirt featuring a photo of Clinton in a Yankees hat, he said, “I heard you were a Cubs fan,” about halfway through the interview.

“I am,” she responded, “that’s my National League team.”

“Y’all in the Super Bowl, I mean the World Series,” he said.

“Yeah, we’re in the Super Bowl,” Clinton said, before the other hosts jumped in to correct her.

“World Series,” she added, apparently not realizing she said the wrong championship series.

She said she wanted to support a “winning team” and she couldn’t support the Chicago White Sox, so she settled on the Yankees.

She claimed she would look at baseball cards and noted the Yankees “always win.”

“So I’ll be depressed about the Cubs and I’ll be happy about the Yankees and that’s how I balance it out,” she said.

“You were a politician back then!” one of the hosts exclaimed.

(Excerpt) Read more at theamericanmirror.com ...

This the Hildebrandt a ",baseball", see if she does better than Lurch!

again...
kerry_drop_football.jpg

Hillary thinks the Yankees always win? Does she know what decade it is? One world series appearance in 15 years. Someone break it to her that Joltin' Joe and The Mick are dead.

Forum List

Back