Video: Fox Report on Obama Connection to Former PLO Member

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
This is serious stuff. Watch the full video before you dismiss it as a "smear".

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxCZzxEfUAs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxCZzxEfUAs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

When was the last time you read a column from Ariana Huffington or a news article about McCain from the DailyKos?

You did not watch the video so have no informed information on what was and was not said. But thanks for admitting you are a messiah follower.

You did not watch the video so have no informed information on what was and was not said. But thanks for admitting you are a messiah follower.

I did watch the video, that's how I knew it was Hannity's America, but thanks for admitting you're an ignorant idiot who completely ignores anything that could possibly be bad for the Republican Party and only cherrypicking your news as to what's good for America.

I watch Hannity and Colmes, O'Reilly and a healthy dose of FauxNews every day, I also DVR Olbermann, Maddow, Campbell Brown and Anderson 360. I get a very wide range of viewpoints of what's going on out there.

The consesus from all three: McCain's sinking faster than the titanic.

Last edited:
Facts do matter, but not to Hannity. I watched him with Sarah. If his head was any farther up her ass.....He is a shill.

non.jpg

The entire piece? Good then tell us what he made up?

According to Ha'aretz and Jerusalem Post, an overhwlming majority of Jewish voters support Obama. Obama could have had the Jewish vote if he picked Lieberman or someone else more centrist. When he picked Palin, he gave up the Jewish vote. That's #1.

As a Zionist, I've known about Obama's relationship with Rashid Khalidi for a while. And I've researched who Rashid Khalidi is. He is an Arab who has been vocal in concern inthe past about his own people in the West Bank and Gaza. Regarding the proposed two-state solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict, Khalidi has written that "the now universally applauded two-state solution faces the juggernaut of Israel's actions in the occupied territories over more than forty years, actions that have been expressly designed to make its realization in any meaningful form impossible." However, Khalidi also noted that "there are also flaws in the alternatives, grouped under the rubric of the one-state solution.

He is not a terrorist. He does not have ties to the former PLO. That's complete BS. I've read the articles on him and they're quite subjective and open to intepretation. They don't offer hard facts.

I have breaking news guys: There are Arabs that live here in New York City who are very vocal about their support for the "Palestinians." They do not condone violence, but they do talk about the disproportionate use of force Israel uses. I passionately disagree with them, but at the end of the day, we're not going to agree. In fact, in many metropolitan cities across America, there are many Muslims and Arabs I run into and see on a daily basis. It's called being cultural and accepting that just because you're White and Christian, doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

Hannity is trying to say because Obama knows this guy, they're bust buds and Obama is a terrorist and hates Israel. It's the usual BS. But Jerusalem media has overwhelmingly accepted Obama and reached out to him.

This is serious stuff. Watch the full video before you dismiss it as a "smear".

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxCZzxEfUAs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxCZzxEfUAs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
So when do you guys get the pitch forks out! Hey and I heard if you drown someone and they live that means they are a witch!

I was watching one of the old Frankenstein movies.

It was mostly conservatives who had the pitchforks out and wanted to kill someone.:eusa_whistle:

It's getting pathetic what crap they bring out now. Obama lives in a city that has criminals. there fore he is a criminal.

PS Retired, he answered, where are you?

I was watching one of the old Frankenstein movies.

It was mostly conservatives who had the pitchforks out and wanted to kill someone.:eusa_whistle:

It's getting pathetic what crap they bring out now. Obama lives in a city that has criminals. there fore he is a criminal.

PS Retired, he answered, where are you?

They couldn't have been conservatives.

Conservatives would have had guns.

From Wikipedia:

Khalidi's relationship to Obama has come under increasing interest due to the U.S. Presidential race of 2008. Obama made one of the presentations in praise of Khalidi at a 2003 farewell dinner on the occasion of Khalidi leaving the Chicago Area. The dinner was a celebration of the Chicago area Palestinian community. Obama's remarks alluded to the numerous dinners that he had at the home of the Khalidis.

Obama and Bill Ayers dispersed monies to Islamic groups controlled by the Khalidis acting as board members of the Woods Fund of Chicago and Annenberg Foundation.

I wonder if Ayers, Wright or Rezko were at this dinner?

All of Obama's buddies at one dinner at one time.

Could the video of this dinner be the October surprise?

I wonder how many Republicans were at the meeting?

If any of them were running for national office, let along for President, you'd know about it as the major media would have reported endlessly on it.

So it looks like we've found another time Obama and his friend from the neighborhood were together, toasting the man they helped fund.

Can't wait to see the video!

Forum List

Back