[VIDEO] ~ Dun Dun Dun... 9/11 Truth Hits Mainstream Fox News Today W/Geraldo...

I think you're correct.

Conspiracy believers are neither ALWAYS on the left or the right. That said, I think the split is more like 80% left and 20% right. This is because it typically requires more mental discipline to understand and remain consistent with right-wing politics than left-wing politics. (The 20% on the right are typically xenophobic-isolationists which is another mental state that requires no discipline).

Depends on the flavor of tinfoil.

Troofers are more likely to be far left wing idiots. Birfers began with a Democratic political stunt but are now found mostly on the extremes of the right. How about the Grassy Knoll folks? The Moon Landing freaks? The TWA 800 nutjobs?

I don't even want to begin to speculate about the lizard people in black helicopters folks. :eek:

They're EVERYWHERE. :eusa_shifty:

why do you have to ramble about your tour delusions instead of discussing the facts of 9/11
Here's the facts, Jack........A bunch of crazy foreign goat herding towelheads hijacked 4 planes and rammed them into three buildings and an empty field....Those are the facts. No further discussion necessary. Case closed, END OF STORY!

Troofers are more likely to be far left wing idiots. Birfers began with a Democratic political stunt but are now found mostly on the extremes of the right. How about the Grassy Knoll folks? The Moon Landing freaks? The TWA 800 nutjobs?

I don't even want to begin to speculate about the lizard people in black helicopters folks. :eek:

why do you have to ramble about your tour delusions instead of discussing the facts of 9/11
Here's the facts, Jack........A bunch of crazy foreign goat herding towelheads hijacked 4 planes and rammed them into three buildings and an empty field....Those are the facts. No further discussion necessary. Case closed, END OF STORY!

Some folks just need a standard issue bogeyman to justify their thumb sucking. Hey, it keeps Reynolds in business!

here's the facts, jack........a bunch of crazy foreign goat herding towelheads hijacked 4 planes and rammed them into three buildings and an empty field....those are the facts. No further discussion necessary. Case closed, end of story!

some folks just need a standard issue bogeyman to justify their thumb sucking. Hey, it keeps reynolds in business!
lmao!

Yet they attacked both England and Spain after 9/11.

Does this also mean both the British and Spanish government planned it?

Or... was it just some pissed off Muslim extremists?

Ahh... you tell me.

Ahh... you tell me.

Now, now, let's not confuse them with facts.

Besides, I'm sure they'll just find some way to blame those attacks on Cheney and the CIA.

Ahh... you tell me.

Now, now, let's not confuse them with facts.

Besides, I'm sure they'll just find some way to blame those attacks on Cheney and the CIA.

Yup, booooosh and cheney did it, mostly to distract attention away from the twoof movement.......

Some folks just need a standard issue bogeyman to justify their thumb sucking. Hey, it keeps Reynolds in business!

Bin Laden has been a pretty good boogeyman who's justified more thumb sucking than anyone else in history.

for a simpleton perhaps that is how it is

you could not even begin to intelligently discuses the issue of wtc 7 so you post this instead in a weak attempt to avoid that fact
The issue of 7?

Ya' mean the issue that 2 GIANT FUCKING BULDINGS falling down in close proximity rocked it to its very core. Causing catastrophic damage?

Come on man, you've been harping on this loony shit for how many years now?......Lay out the conspiracy piece by piece. LETS HEAR IT!

Fuckin' LMAO!:lol:

Ahh... you tell me.

Yes there are terrorists....this is why they made the perfect scapegoat to frame.

Ahh... you tell me.

Yes there are terrorists....this is why they made the perfect scapegoat to frame.

Right....

So those bombings were the real terrorists but 9/11 wasn't.... :cuckoo:

you could not even begin to intelligently discuses the issue of wtc 7 so you post this instead in a weak attempt to avoid that fact
the issue of 7?

Ya' mean the issue that 2 giant fucking buldings falling down in close proximity rocked it to its very core. Causing catastrophic damage?

come on man, you've been harping on this loony shit for how many years now?......lay out the conspiracy piece by piece. Lets hear it!

Fuckin' lmao!:lol:

you see you are not even aware that the official report says fire was the cause of the collapse pf wtc 7 and the damage was not significant in the collapse

COOL!.......Another thread in which to laugh at the conspiracy loons!

What a bunch of fuckin' morons you people are!

yeah you conspiracy loons who support the official version of the governments are morons to laugh at.we all know that.

Forum List

Back