[VIDEO] ~ Dun Dun Dun... 9/11 Truth Hits Mainstream Fox News Today W/Geraldo...

Yep......BUSH, and maybe even the Pope ordered the collapse of Bldg 7.

No doubt about it.

No doubt about it.
HEY!......Did ya' hear that it was revealed that Jesse Ventura was standing atop the Empire State Building wearing a thong and batman cape, singing "take me out to the ball game" while tower two was falling?
Seriously, trust me, he was!

No doubt about it.
HEY!......Did ya' hear that it was revealed that Jesse Ventura was standing atop the Empire State Building wearing a thong and batman cape, singing "take me out to the ball game" while tower two was falling?

is this supposed to be funny ? because 7 regardless of your opinion of the accuracy of the NIST report into wtc your response is neither witty or funny in fact it is so childish and inane that I actually ..feel sorry for you

No doubt about it.

is this supposed to be funny ? because 7 regardless of your opinion of the accuracy of the NIST report into wtc your response is neither witty or funny in fact it is so childish and inane that I actually ..feel sorry for you
You're a fuckin' nutjob. Nothing more, nothing less. Jesse Ventura is a fuckin' nutjob. Nothing more, nothing less. All 9/11 trufers are fuckin' nutjobs. Nothing more, nothing less. .......It's why nobody takes you fools seriously.

I feel sorry for you that you can't figure this all out!

Who cares why they fell, I am just glad for the reason to attack the Middle East, my truck is awful thirsty for gas. Its just good ole fun being a citizen of the worlds most powerful military force in the world, I love watching them blow shit up.

There must be a God if he gave the good guys the biggest guns.

You're a fuckin' nutjob. Nothing more, nothing less. Jesse Ventura is a fuckin' nutjob. Nothing more, nothing less. All 9/11 trufers are fuckin' nutjobs. Nothing more, nothing less. .......It's why nobody takes you fools seriously.

you mean nobodies...such as yourself

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Wicked Jester, the only difference between you and me is that I am NOT sorry for this hopeless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge EOTS.

These fucking idiots like EOTS are the ENEMY WITHIN.

However, I will allow the possibility.....THE POSSIBILITY..... that they are BRAINWASHED, or TOO STUPID to realize how dangerous their DELUSIONAL perceptions are to our Country.

Wicked Jester, the only difference between you and me is that I am NOT sorry for this hopeless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge EOTS.

However, I will allow the possibility.....THE POSSIBILITY..... that they are BRAINWASHED, or TOO STUPID to realize how dangerous their DELUSIONAL perceptions are to our Country.

SO THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ENEMY WITHIN ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU69oWVNJY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

SO THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ENEMY WITHIN ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU69oWVNJY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

EOTS, you are a dangerous delusional fool.

And, YES.......You and your Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd POSs are the ENEMY WITHIN.

wicked jester, the only difference between you and me is that i am not sorry for this hopeless obamarrhoidal liebturd stooge eots.

These fucking idiots like eots are the enemy within.

However, i will allow the possibility.....the possibility..... That they are brainwashed, or too stupid to realize how dangerous their delusional perceptions are to our country.

so these people are the enemy within ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utu69owvnjy[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzc3qi8jenu[/ame]

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report

eots, you are a dangerous delusional fool.

And, yes.......you and your obamarrhoidal liebturd poss are the enemy within.

i am not a part of your delusional left /right liberal/conservative nonsense

Forum List

Back