[VIDEO] Daily Show clip going viral... Jon Stewart comes out swinging hard for...

There are some things I like about Paul and some I don't. But I damn sure am not going to get my information about him from some COMEDIAN.

also folks, Paulbots are about as rabid as Obamabots. so look out.:lol:

Can't see the video [pos computer]

But it's good to see RP getting support. He's the only full conservative out there running.

Mitt is a moderate[and that's being kind] Perry/Bachmann are bible thumpers, so thier social issues conflict with the Constitution.

If RP had his own party, I'd join it b/c he's the only one out there like me. A fiscal and Constitutional conservative.

Could you show me where it is prohibited fora 'bible thumper' to be President?

Jimmy Carter comes to mind.

Who is John Stewart, and who gives a fuck ?

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

Frankly anyone watching Stewart for Political Commentary to help them make decisions. Is a fucking Idiot.

He quite often hits it more on the head than the rest of the media does.
Such as in this case.

Jon was not pumping for Paul on that clip he was just pointing out some of the meida's gross flaws.

If you did not understand that you need to take english compreshension classes again.

Jon was not pumping for Paul on that clip he was just pointing out some of the meida's gross flaws.

If you did not understand that you need to take english compreshension classes again.

I agree.

I do wonder if when Jon listens to Paul if he's like... Hmmmm, maaaaybe just maaaybe. Mainly because he is almost never "mean" to Paul and almost always tries to make him look good if anything.

But that's just what I think I notice, does not make it true. I feel like Jon has questioned his own politics due to Obama and might be more open to something different.

Fox news has decided that they do not want Ron Paul to get the GOP nomination, and that all there is to it.

"Fair and Balanced" as usual.

I agree.

I do wonder if when Jon listens to Paul if he's like... Hmmmm, maaaaybe just maaaybe. Mainly because he is almost never "mean" to Paul and almost always tries to make him look good if anything.

But that's just what I think I notice, does not make it true. I feel like Jon has questioned his own politics due to Obama and might be more open to something different.

Hell, I'm a liberal and I can't help but respecting Ron Paul for his integrity. I disagree with him and think that he's somewhat of a simpleton, but I think that he's the only earnest major politico out there.

All the other GOP candidates are just different shades of the same color. Ron Paul is refreshingly individualistic.

I agree.

I think Stewart likes Paul for the same reason I like people like Nadar or Kucinich. I don't agree with them on everything, maybe not even on most things, but I recognize them as genuine, passionate people who fight for what they believe in. Sadly, that's refreshing and rare in a game dominated by phony, ambitious meat puppets.

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

We all found out Warrior is an asshole when he said 6k soldiers didnt commit suicide last year. Fuck him.

Oh and to the OP, I just watched this on tv. I had no idea Fox ignored Ron Paul this much. Sup with that?

I agree.

Hell, I'm a liberal and I can't help but respecting Ron Paul for his integrity. I disagree with him and think that he's somewhat of a simpleton, but I think that he's the only earnest major politico out there.

All the other GOP candidates are just different shades of the same color. Ron Paul is refreshingly individualistic.

That is a cute way to say he is a nut ...and he is on most things, but dammit sometimes he does make sense.

Frankly anyone watching Stewart for Political Commentary to help them make decisions. Is a fucking Idiot.

The man is spot on here, Chuck.

He tends to do that a lot....

I agree.

And while that is not only nice to hear it's becoming common to hear I still have to ask why you said you would never vote for a Republican over a shitty Democrat... You say you respect RP but then do you vote for Obama who's policies are literally Bush era policies only expanded? Are Democrats (today) not just as bad if not worse than Republicans during that Bush era?

Forum List

Back