[VIDEO] Daily Show clip going viral... Jon Stewart comes out swinging hard for...

Who is John Stewart, and who gives a fuck ?

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

I think Ron Paul is a good man too - with some unique ideas, however, he doesn't stand a snow ball's chance of winning the nomination.

So get over it.

Then don't vote for him... I and millions of others will because he will be going until the end. Lucky us.

Well, I'm sure liberals would love to see Ron Paul gain traction, for the same reason they were thrilled when Pat "Hitler was a swell guy" Buchanan gained traction in 1992 and 1996. Nothing like a complete crazy person to distract your real contenders pointing out why he's crazy.

the pwer brokers on the right know they can not control Paul.

They will never allow him on the ballot

But people like Jon Stewart, myself and millions of others will help how we can. People like you support massive war presidents that get the country downgraded and try and pin it on people like Ron Paul, you know the Tea Party...

Do you folks know and understand that Jon Stewart and the Daily Show are on Comedy Central because he is a Comedian, and that the video he showed is heavily edited?

Also do you know that the Iowa Straw poll is totally meaningless. John McCain got less than 1% in that same straw poll.

WOW................................

As president Paul would be totally ineffective since he disagrees with many republican principles. And somewhat delusional me may be but he is a man of his principles.

As president Paul would be totally ineffective since he disagrees with many republican principles. And somewhat delusional me may be but he is a man of his principles.

Would congress force the wars on him? Maybe Dems and Republicans could get together have an orgy and manage to get a 3/4th to override his veto on shit like Stimulus's and Bail outs... =-D

Stupid voters never have any real choice. They vote for who they are told to vote for. USS (United States of Sheep) :lol:

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

Frankly anyone watching Stewart for Political Commentary to help them make decisions. Is a fucking Idiot.

There would never be a president Paul. He can not possibly win the General Election let alone the Nomination. He wont even come close. Non Binding Straw polls aside, He will Not go all the way.

Last edited:
Do you folks know and understand that Jon Stewart and the Daily Show are on Comedy Central because he is a Comedian, and that the video he showed is heavily edited?

Also do you know that the Iowa Straw poll is totally meaningless. John McCain got less than 1% in that same straw poll.

In Fact only 1 Person has ever won the Straw Poll and went on to win the Nomination, Let alone the WH.

You're right Willow !

GOP will never hand the keys over to him.

And we'll be a able to blame the GOP on giving Obama one more term...

Nope, we'll blame anyone who chooses not to vote against Obama.

LOL what is it with all these libs. They hear Paul did well in the straw poll and all of the sudden they think he has to be the guy. Never Mind his dismal Showing in other states polls, and National Polls. A Non binding, Meaningless Straw Poll should be our guide.

ROFLMAO, they just have a hard on for the guy because they know he has 0 Chance of winning the General.

Frankly anyone watching Stewart for Political Commentary to help them make decisions. Is a fucking Idiot.

no kidding, I have to laugh when they mention, Ruuuususssssshhhhh. then they go and post from a damn comedian.:lol:

It is not a matter of "power brokers." HE CANNOT GET ENOUGH VOTES TO WIN THE NOMINATION. Throw some cold water on your face and deal with reality.

He's probably a good man....
But hes' definitely a lousy politician.

Politics is a profession. He hasn't learned how to be successful at it yet.

In Fact only 1 Person has ever won the Straw Poll and went on to win the Nomination, Let alone the WH.

I understand the straw poll does not means someone will win the nomination, however you seem to spin the meaning of the poll... You said McCain came in 9th, well how did he do in the GE? The point I'm making is people hated McCain back during the straw poll and they hated him during the GE, in fact most people still hate McCain but his name is like Clinton and that alone can win some votes...

So in fact winning the straw poll or at least doing well in it has great meaning... However over the next 15 months you can't be a total jack ass and claim "hey, but I won that straw poll a year ago!"

I think Ron Paul is a good man too - with some unique ideas, however, he doesn't stand a snow ball's chance of winning the nomination.

So get over it.

Why? I mean, really, why should we 'get over' that? If you're right, if a good man with unique ideas doesn't stand a chance, what's that say about our system? And why should we just accept it?

I think the reason Ron Paul provokes such a visceral reaction is that his campaign, and more importantly, the establishment's reaction to it, shows just what a sham the whole thing really is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back