[VIDEO] Daily Show clip going viral... Jon Stewart comes out swinging hard for...

"If all of John Huntsmans' supporters were to meet at Quiznos the Fire Marshall would say 'Yeah, that's fine'!" :lol:

Who is John Stewart, and who gives a fuck ?

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

Who is John Stewart, and who gives a fuck ?

I've never understood the concept of getting into a thread just to say the thread doesn't concern them... Why even bother to post Warrior?

As for the Op, I also don't understand why the Cons. are ignoring this man! Being an Independent, Ron Paul I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for.

I think Ron Paul is a good man too - with some unique ideas, however, he doesn't stand a snow ball's chance of winning the nomination.

So get over it.

Stewart is a national treasure.

The beauty of being the nation's court jester is that you're the only guy in the room who can admit that "The emporer has no clothes" and not get your head chopped off.

Those of you who claim that you love freedom and eschew totalitarian governments but still support the GOP mainliners over Ron Paul are highly confused.

I'm not even a supporter of Ron Paul and even I can see he's about the only GOP hopeful who walks the conservative walk.

Last edited:
Can't see the video [pos computer]

But it's good to see RP getting support. He's the only full conservative out there running.

Mitt is a moderate[and that's being kind] Perry/Bachmann are bible thumpers, so thier social issues conflict with the Constitution.

If RP had his own party, I'd join it b/c he's the only one out there like me. A fiscal and Constitutional conservative.

Wow... this ad just came out today...

Best political advertisement I have seen in my life...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChzOaIeyxY]Ron Paul Ad - THE ONE - YouTube[/ame]

the pwer brokers on the right know they can not control Paul.

They will never allow him on the ballot

the pwer brokers on the right know they can not control Paul.

They will never allow him on the ballot

It is not a matter of "power brokers." HE CANNOT GET ENOUGH VOTES TO WIN THE NOMINATION. Throw some cold water on your face and deal with reality.

how many skinned possum furs sold does it take to keep THAT shit going to your black and white picture box?

Forum List

Back