Video: Col Kemp Blows Away Goldstone at UN.

For the money he gets paid for talking?

Incorrect. For his recognition of the Israeli army being the most moral military in the world.

Now you are really digging deep into Israeli propaganda BS.

Now, you are really ignorant of Israel, the IDF and all matters related to the Middle East, as I have demonstrated.

You didn't even know that Arabs initiated the wars of the 1940s.

Too bad you were dropped on your head as a child. The brain damage is serious.

Incorrect. For his recognition of the Israeli army being the most moral military in the world.

Now, you are really ignorant of Israel, the IDF and all matters related to the Middle East, as I have demonstrated.

Gee, and I thought the Palestinians were defending themselves from a bunch of foreigners who wanted to take over their country.

Gee, and I thought the Palestinians were defending themselves from a bunch of foreigners who wanted to take over their country.

You thought wrong, moron. The numerous Pallies named al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa) are foreigners.

So, too, are the many Pallies who immigrated to Palestine in the 1930s and 1940s from Algeria, Morocco and elsewhere to take advantage of the prosperity fostered by the Jews.

For this reason, the UN created a unique definition of Palestinian refugee in the 1948 war to be any Arab in Palestine who lived there as recently as 1946. Because, many Arabs arrived in 1946.

Thus, Pallies are the foreigners, dumb dumb.

You thought wrong, moron. The numerous Pallies named al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa) are foreigners.

So, too, are the many Pallies who immigrated to Palestine in the 1930s and 1940s from Algeria, Morocco and elsewhere to take advantage of the prosperity fostered by the Jews.

For this reason, the UN created a unique definition of Palestinian refugee in the 1948 war to be any Arab in Palestine who lived there as recently as 1946. Because, many Arabs arrived in 1946.

My grandparents came over from Germany and Scotland. Does that mean I am not American?

My grandparents came over from Germany and Scotland. Does that mean I am not American?

Dummy, Palestinians are nothing more than immigrants, like your immigrant family.

Germany and Scotland are third-rate shitty countries.

Dummy, Palestinians are nothing more than immigrants, like your immigrant family.

Germany and Scotland are third-rate shitty countries.

Are you Native American?

Jos, do you EVER post anything of substance?

He's ahead of you in that category, chump change. :lol:

Coming from you? That's like Muhammad accusing someone of being an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile.

Tell us all about pedophilia, Jew. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

He's ahead of you in that category, chump change. :lol:

Coming from you? That's like Muhammad accusing someone of being an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile.

Tell us all about pedophilia, Jew. ;)

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

You post the same bogus fiction.

It is a matter of historical fact that Muhammad married a 6 year-old infant. The pedophile molested her by rubbing his penis against her thigh and forced her to wash his stained pants...

Bukhari V1B4N231...
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.

This is the degenerate child molester Muslims call The Perfect Man.

Forum List

Back