Video: Col Kemp Blows Away Goldstone at UN.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan, Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Macedonia, and Iraq.

"No Army in the History of Warfare did more to safeguard Civilians"

"Dropping over 2 Million Leaflets and making 100,000 phone calls"

-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]

Last edited:
Richard Kemp wasn't even present in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead, so he has no actual first-hand knowledge of what really happened.

And he is hardly a "neutral observer." As recently as 2009, Kemp worked for Dore Gold's Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, yet another rightwing Zionist Hasbara factory which tries to inflame Islamophobia around the world while whitewashing Israel's criminal behavior.

His so-called "testimony" (how you can you testify about something you didn't witness?) at the UN was on behalf of UN Watch, which is yet another pro-Israeli apparatus which uses accusations of antisemitism and anti-Israel bias to attempt to squelch any UN actions that are critical of Israel.

In short, Kemp is simply yet another Zionist tool, reciting yet another IDF press release.

Of course Israel called upon a member of its extensive fifth column to "testify" on its behalf. To his credit, a British soldier who participated in Op. Banner would know all about killing civilians in an attempt to stifle self-determination. Fortunately, the conclusions reached by the UN did not mirror those of Colonel Kemp. I suppose it was obvious that his drivel had no place in a fact-finding mission.

"[The Gaza massacre was designed to] humiliate and terrorize a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself, and to force upon it an ever increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/16/world/middleeast/16gaza.html?hpw

Of course Israel called upon a member of its extensive fifth column to "testify" on its behalf. To his credit, a British soldier who participated in Op. Banner would know all about killing civilians in an attempt to stifle self-determination. Fortunately, the conclusions reached by the UN did not mirror those of Colonel Kemp. I suppose it was obvious that his drivel had no place in a fact-finding mission.

"[The Gaza massacre was designed to] humiliate and terrorize a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself, and to force upon it an ever increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability."

Get back to us when the UN Security Council agrees. The General assembly has no power.

Get back to us when the UN Security Council agrees. The General assembly has no power.

:lol:

Israel, through political apparatuses such as AIPAC, has been successful in silencing or marginalizing every American in a position of political power who has been openly critical of Zionist atrocities. As long as America's string-pullers have their puppets veto every attempt to achieve justice in Palestine, the UNSC will be utterly unhelpful in bringing about a resolution to the conflict. Since Bibi has made it clear that he is unwilling to make reasonable concessions, Palestine will fight on.

Of course Israel called upon a member of its extensive fifth column to "testify" on its behalf. To his credit, a British soldier who participated in Op..

Yes we all know he's but another little cog in the Jewish Wheel that controls the Planet.

"[The Gaza massacre was designed to] humiliate and terrorize a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself, and to force upon it an ever increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability."[/INDENT

NYtimes

LOL
At first I couldn't even find your "quote" from the NY Times because you GRATUITOUSY added the Phrase "[The Gaza Massacre...]" which was NOT in the Link.

'Jenin' rides again!

(and the same way Muslims got the previously unscripted 'Jerusalem' into the Koran... after-the-fact and Parenthetically)
-​

Last edited:
Yes we all know he's but another little cog in the Jewish Wheel that controls the Planet.
My, your acerbic sarcasm is almost as witty and original as your handle. :lol:

Don't fool yourself, Jew, I only care about your religion and its adherents insofar as some of them are attempting to establish an oppressive Jewish government in rightfully Islamic territory.

LOL
At first I couldn't even find your "quote" from the NY Times because you GRATUITOUSY added the Phrase "[The Gaza Massacre...]" which was NOT in the Link.
You must be new to the English language; the interjection of bracketed information into passages of quoted text is a relatively common method of making a quote more clear. Were you under the impression that the report was referring to some other massacre?

'Jenin' rides again!
I'm sure you'd like that.

(and the same way Muslims got the previously unscripted 'Jerusalem' into the Koran... after-the-fact and Parenthetically)
-
"Jerusalem" is not in the Qur'an. An explicit reference to the Masjid al-Aqsa is made in 17:1.

Richard Kemp wasn't even present in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead, so he has no actual first-hand knowledge of what really happened.

And he is hardly a "neutral observer." As recently as 2009, Kemp worked for Dore Gold's Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, yet another rightwing Zionist Hasbara factory which tries to inflame Islamophobia around the world while whitewashing Israel's criminal behavior.

His so-called "testimony" (how you can you testify about something you didn't witness?) at the UN was on behalf of UN Watch, which is yet another pro-Israeli apparatus which uses accusations of antisemitism and anti-Israel bias to attempt to squelch any UN actions that are critical of Israel.

In short, Kemp is simply yet another Zionist tool, reciting yet another IDF press release.

You discredit his testimony, but i bet you assume anything said by Hamas is the truth. Who gives a shit what anyone says though, the fact is, Israel is superior in every way to the Palestinians, and while the palis can lie theres little asses off like they usually do, it wont make a difference, because if they shoot rockets into Israel, they will be punished severely and ill enjoy the show. Watching the murderous palis get smacked down is entertaining.

Last edited:
abu afak
Yes we all know he's but another little cog in the Jewish Wheel that controls the Planet

Kabob:
My, your acerbic sarcasm is almost as witty and original as your handle. :lol:

Don't fool yourself, Jew, I only care about your religion and its adherents insofar as some of them are attempting to establish an oppressive Jewish government in rightfully Islamic territory.
"Don't fool yourself JEW":.... but you're only concerned about govt.

LOL Akmed.

Kamel said:
abu afak
At first I couldn't even find your "quote" from the NY Times because you GRATUITOUSY added the Phrase "[The Gaza Massacre...]" which was NOT in the Link

Kalamb:
You must be new to the English language; the interjection of bracketed information into passages of quoted text is a relatively common method of making a quote more clear. Were you under the impression that the report was referring to some other massacre?
There is NO "Massacre" proven. Parenthetical additions are fine, but they usually refer to a person, place, event, that is known/agreed on.
NOT to a Subjective Judgement.
Nice try.

Got it son? English is lifetime for me.. enemy to you. Like Reality.

Kalamb said:
[abu afak](and the same way Muslims got the previously unscripted 'Jerusalem' into the Koran... after-the-fact and Parenthetically)

Kabob:
"Jerusalem" is not in the Qur'an. An explicit reference to the Masjid al-Aqsa is made in 17:1.
Yes, whatever the Koran meant by 'al-aqsa' since there were NO Mosques in Jerusalem when Mohammed Coughed up the Koran, and none until half a century after he Died.. it was then they decided.. "Hey, lets Make this Holy Place ours too! and Build a Mosque here!"

That being the onset of 500 Years of Rape and Pillage thru the Middle East, North Africa and Southern Europe.
The Damage still being felt by the Original residents like the Copts and Black Sudanese.
-

Last edited:
"Don't fool yourself JEW":.... but you're only concerned about govt.
Nut up, because I'll be poking fun at your ethnicity and religion as I see fit. I wonder why some Jews are so hypersensitive to being described as they are? Do you all think of "Jew" as an insult? :lol:

LOL Akmed.
:lol:

I'm not an Arab.

There is NO "Massacre" proven.

Parenthetical additions are fine, but they usually refer to a person, place event, that is known/agreed on.
NOT to a Subjective Judgement.
Nice try.
Call it whatever you want. You knew precisely what I was talking about and are attempting to squabble over semantics because you have nothing substantive to say.

Got it son? English is lifetime for me.. enemy to you. Like Reality.
If you're familiar with English, why do you write so poorly?

Yes, whatever the Koran meant by 'al-aqsa' since there were NO Mosques in Jerusalem when Mohammed Coughed up the Koran, and none until half a century after he Died.. it was then they decided.. "Hey, lets Make this Holy Place ours too! and Build a Mosque here!"
The Masjid al-Aqsa was constructed by Ya'qub, rebuilt by Sulayman, and rebuilt again by Umar after the return of God's true religion with Muhammad (SAWS). Under the Messenger's leadership, it was our qiblah before the idolaters were defeated in Makkah and Masjid al-Haram was liberated. Some of your Jewish friends like to make a fuss over the fact that the Masjid al-Aqsa is "built on the Temple Mount"; they don't realize that they're looking at the reconstructed "Temple of Solomon." :lol:

That being the onset of 500 Years of Rape and Pillage thru the Middle East, North Africa and Southern Europe.
The Damage still being felt by the Original residents like the Copts and Black Sudanese.
-
:rofl:

You should be thankful, Jew; your people never experienced a "Golden Age" under pagan stewardship.

Nut up, because I'll be poking fun at your ethnicity and religion as I see fit.
I wonder why some Jews are so hypersensitive to being described as they are? Do you all think of "Jew" as an insult? :lol:

Me too Baghdad Bob... Lets have some fun!

Kabob said:
I'm not an Arab.
I don't blame you for wanting to deny it.
It's a helluva thing to be stuck with..... Inshallah!

Kabob said:
Call it whatever you want. You knew precisely what I was talking about and are attempting to squabble over semantics because you have nothing substantive to say.
That was the point tho. NOT "whatever you want".. but your little attempt to use the subjective/defamatory "Massacre".

You gotta be an arab throwin around that term like that!

Kamal Dung said:
The Masjid al-Aqsa was constructed by Ya'qub, rebuilt by Sulayman, and rebuilt again by Umar after the return of God's true religion with Muhammad (SAWS). Under the Messenger's leadership, it was our qiblah before the idolaters were defeated in Makkah and Masjid al-Haram was liberated. Some of your Jewish friends like to make a fuss over the fact that the Masjid al-Aqsa is "built on the Temple Mount"; they don't realize that they're looking at the reconstructed "Temple of Solomon." :lol:
No. It was Umar in 692.
Long after Big Mo was Worm meat.
"al-aqsa" didn't refer to Jerusalem.. clearly, since there was not any Mosque there until well AFTER Mo's [to late to help] Death. (Piss Be Upon Him)

-
Kamal Dung said:
:rofl:

You should be thankful, Jew; your people never experienced a "Golden Age" under pagan stewardship.
Well, First, thanks for honoring me with "Jew".
But as always you're wrong.
Jews had a Golden Age under Pagan stewardship just a Century ago in Germany and Austria, the center of the intellectual planet [Einstein etc] before anti-semitism unfortunately swept thru defeated [WWI] Europe.
It was only after WWII, that Jews and their high tech/Nobel Prizes shifted to the [also mostly Pagan] USA and made it the Center of such.
-

Last edited:
I don't blame you for wanting to deny it.
It's a helluva thing to be stuck with..... Inshallah!
Unlike Jews, Muslims are aware that ethnicity is not a measure of worth. I know that the idea of not caring about your racial background may seem alien to you as a goy-hating "chosen person", but I assure you, life is far more enjoyable without ethnic prejudice. :lol:

That was the point tho. NOT "whatever you want".. but your little attempt to use the subjective/defamatory "Massacre".
God forbid I "defame" the filth that slaughtered innocents in Gaza like they were Canaanites.

No. It was Umar in 692.
Long after Big Mo was Worm meat.
"al-aqsa" didn't refer to Jerusalem.. clearly, since there was not any Mosque there until...
Islam, prayer, and masjids have existed since the days of Adam (AS). :lol:

Narrated Al-Bara: We prayed along with the Prophet facing Jerusalem for sixteen or seventeen months. Then Allah ordered him to turn his face towards the Qibla: "And from whence-so-ever you start forth, turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-ul Haram." - Sahih Bukhari, Tafsir of the Prophet, no. 19

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (regarding the following verse) -- "And We granted the vision which We showed you but as a trial for mankind." (17.60): Allah's Apostle saw with his own eyes the vision on the night of his Night Journey to Jerusalem. The cursed tree which is mentioned in the Qur'an is the tree of Az-Zaqqum. - Sahih Bukhari, Divine Will, no. 610

Narrated Al-Bara': When Allah's Apostle arrived at Medina, he prayed facing Jerusalem for sixteen or seventeen months but he wished that he would be ordered to face the Ka'ba. So Allah revealed: -- 'Verily! We have seen the turning of your face towards the heaven; surely we shall turn you to a Qibla that shall please you.' (2.144) Thus he was directed towards the Ka'ba. A man prayed the 'Asr prayer with the Prophet and then went out, and passing by some people from the Ansar, he said, "I testify that I have prayed with the Prophet and he has prayed facing the Ka'ba." Thereupon they, who were bowing in the 'Asr prayer, turned towards the Ka'ba. - Sahih Bukhari, Accepting Information From a Truthful Person, no. 358

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: Prayer passed through three stages and fasting also passed through three stages. The narrator, Nasr, reported the rest of the tradition completely. The narrator, Ibn al-Muthanna, narrated the story of saying prayer facing in the direction of Jerusalem. He said: "The third stage is that the Apostle of Allah came to Medina and prayed, i.e. facing Jerusalem, for thirteen months..." - Sunan Abu Dawud, Prayer, no. 507​

Well, First, thanks for honoring me with "Jew".
But as always you're wrong.
Jews had a Golden Age under Pagan stewardship just a Century ago in Germany and Austria, the center of the intellectual planet [Einstein etc] before anti-semitism unfortunately swept thru defeated [WWI] Europe.
Are you under the impression that "anti-Semitism" began existing in Europe in 1918? :rofl:

It was only after WWII, that Jews and their high tech/Nobel Prizes shifted to the [also mostly Pagan] USA and made it the Center of such.
The government of the United States is secular, as you'll recall. Remember any other Golden Ages, or should I refresh your memory? God knows I wouldn't have to if we were discussing the Holocaust. :lol:

You discredit his testimony, but i bet you assume anything said by Hamas is the truth.

It seems you are the one making assumptions.

However, most reasonable people would agree that the testimony of non-witness paid shills reading from a script is...less than persuasive.

Who gives a shit what anyone says though, the fact is, Israel is superior in every way to the Palestinians, and while the palis can lie theres little asses off like they usually do, it wont make a difference, because if they shoot rockets into Israel, they will be punished severely and ill enjoy the show. Watching the murderous palis get smacked down is entertaining.

The rest of your response is irrelevant ethno-supremacist rant, the exact sort of bile and bigotry we’ve come to expect from Hasbara trolls.

Col. Kemp is an Israeli stooge regurgitating standard Israeli talking points.

He has zero credibility.

He has zero credibility.

Richard Kemp is a decorated war hero. You are a slacker and a loser in life.
Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993 and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.
Richard Kemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has zero credibility.

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993 and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.

Then why did he become an Israeli stooge?

He has zero credibility.

How many decorations have you received as a war hero, stooge?

He has zero credibility.

For the money he gets paid for talking?

Forum List

Back