Video Clip of a kid with two fathers (yes, that kind)

Other claims came before mine. The people who posted the following assumptions must establish the burden of proving their statements.

Post number 2 was before my post. It says No YouTube from work - but if that's a vid showing a boy living with/influenced by two Gay men, it's a VERY sad story. They are likely causing that boy irreparable harm.

Post number 6 says Friends & family are nice, but only a female in the ROLE of a mother can provide a child with the kind of influence against which he/she molds his/her character. Same applies to children of divorced parents

Where is the scientific basis for their comments?

You mean other than the countless studies that show a direct link between the lack of a stable, mother and father home and a plethora of psychological problems? Children without both and mother and a father have higher incidents of suicide and psychiatric disorders. Men who grew up with no father typically have a poor view on how to treat women, as they grew up with no role model. Men who grew up with no mother tend to be very needy and often try to satisfy their lack of a female parent through shallow relationships. Women who grew up without a father tend to be promiscuous, as they try to fill the gap with boyfriends. Women who grew up without a mother tend to have skewed views of men and don't really act normally around them.

This idea that a child raised in a family with only one gender of parent is just a liberal dream world. The world isn't the way you want it to be just because you want it that way. The world is what it is and we have to deal with it.

Other claims came before mine. The people who posted the following assumptions must establish the burden of proving their statements.

Post number 2 was before my post. It says No YouTube from work - but if that's a vid showing a boy living with/influenced by two Gay men, it's a VERY sad story. They are likely causing that boy irreparable harm.

Post number 6 says Friends & family are nice, but only a female in the ROLE of a mother can provide a child with the kind of influence against which he/she molds his/her character. Same applies to children of divorced parents

Where is the scientific basis for their comments?

My, it must have been frustrating where you have been. Have you been having nightmares about me? Me and that eeeviiill Ann?:spank3:

Posts 2 and 6 are expressing commonly held beliefs; post 2 with a qualifier, and 6 with a trail of logic. In contrast, your post 30 not only castigates your fellow posters for expressing their opinions, but expresses your “confidence” that they are wrong. So I ask you again, where is the scientific basis of your confidence? :link: Or are you simply registering a general loathing of normality?:whip3:

You mean other than the countless studies that show a direct link between the lack of a stable, mother and father home and a plethora of psychological problems? Children without both and mother and a father have higher incidents of suicide and psychiatric disorders. Men who grew up with no father typically have a poor view on how to treat women, as they grew up with no role model. Men who grew up with no mother tend to be very needy and often try to satisfy their lack of a female parent through shallow relationships. Women who grew up without a father tend to be promiscuous, as they try to fill the gap with boyfriends. Women who grew up without a mother tend to have skewed views of men and don't really act normally around them.

This idea that a child raised in a family with only one gender of parent is just a liberal dream world. The world isn't the way you want it to be just because you want it that way. The world is what it is and we have to deal with it.

How much higher are the negative consequences? Where are the numbers? Do you have a legitimate unbiased link to a web site? I doubt that the difference is significant? There are likely other evils that we allow that are even more damaging to children. Let us rid ourselves of the cannon balls before we tackle the BB.

My, it must have been frustrating where you have been. Have you been having nightmares about me? Me and that eeeviiill Ann?:spank3:

Posts 2 and 6 are expressing commonly held beliefs; post 2 with a qualifier, and 6 with a trail of logic. In contrast, your post 30 not only castigates your fellow posters for expressing their opinions, but expresses your “confidence” that they are wrong. So I ask you again, where is the scientific basis of your confidence? :link: Or are you simply registering a general loathing of normality?:whip3:

So? They are both unsubstantiated opinions as is mine.

"Posts 2 and 6 are expressing commonly held beliefs; post 2 with a qualifier, and 6 with a trail of logic. In contrast, your post 30 not only castigates your fellow posters for expressing their opinions, but expresses your “confidence” that they are wrong. So I ask you again, where is the scientific basis of your confidence? Or are you simply registering a general loathing of normality?"

"Posts 2 and 6 are expressing commonly held beliefs; post 2 with a qualifier, and 6 with a trail of logic. In contrast, your post 30 not only castigates your fellow posters for expressing their opinions, but expresses your “confidence” that they are wrong. So I ask you again, where is the scientific basis of your confidence? Or are you simply registering a general loathing of normality?"

The comment in post # 2 says They are likely causing that boy irreparable harm.

How likely is it that they are causing the boy irreparable harm? In whole percentage points the answer will be 51 percent – 100 percent inclusive. Where is the scientific base for this? It may be a common belief that such is the case (whatever percentage of the population believes it) but that does not make it statistically sound that they are probably causing the boy irreparable harm. All that you have is an allegedly popular notion that they are allegedly likely causing the boy irreparable harm.

The comments in post # 6 say Friends & family are nice, but only a female in the ROLE of a mother can provide a child with the kind of influence against which he/she molds his/her character. Same applies to children of divorced parents.

Again, this is only one’s opinion. It might be a popular opinion but it is still an opinion. Again I ask for the statistics and references.

To me real manliness comes from an inner strength to do what is right, all the time, not to give in to fashion, selfish desires, perversions, or accept lesser from yourself. Alchoholics are not masculine either, for the same reason.

I really like that definition.

That is exactly why Jesus Christ is the Man!;)

And sorry i dont want derail the thread, but my comment doesnt really have to do with the premise. i just liked the comment.

Shame on your stereotypical and prejudicial comments about people (Males and females / masculine and feminine). You silly puritanical nosey, critical, busybodies. I’m confident that this young singer and his parents are doing just fine as a family.

Why do people like yourself insist that there isnt a difference between male and females? We are designed differently. We are wired differently. We may share many many similiar traits but we are different. And im glad we are. Because its our differences that compliment and perfect each other.

The breakdown of the family will cause the destruction predicted in the last days.

Hold on there Hobbit, cat mommies raise their little cubs just fine...he he he. After all we aren't any different than animals, why just yesterday I remember reading how a monkee just built a supersonic airplane and flew it nonstop around the world....... sure, on "the planet of the Apes".

I find this video to be exactly what I suspect has been coming for years. Not only is the little boy a goner but they have indoctrinated every kid in that room with this silly song. I am afraid a lawsuit would definitely be in order if a child of mine would have been in that setting coerced into singing such an assinine bunch of bullshit. No prayer is allowed in school, no pledge of alligiance but it's ok to push homosexuality on kids(yes I know this isn't the U.S. ...... yet). This song wasn't a little cute song about having 2 ultra cool and faddish homosexuals for daddies, it was a very big production that was all about making all those other kids feel abnormal for having real parents, nothing nice about it.

Forum List

Back