AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth #Solutions

cemetary2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AnitaPadillaFox32Chicago/videos/1387104968059061/

Hello. Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Sadly, the girls and women I am writing about are the specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

obama white house guests.jpg

____

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons."
~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris North Star

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.
______
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

You, ewe, yew, are not allowed to talk about Chicago. That makes ewe a racist. Rather, ewe must talk about the white man inColorado who killed his white wife and white daughters. This has been a public service announcement!

Perhaps the “issue” is the OPs own racism; expecting negros to have, and hold dear the same cultural norms, and values as whites. Why not just accept them as they are? Instead of suggesting that what is normal for them is a “problem”.

Perhaps the “issue” is the OPs own racism;

Hello, Vastator.

Am I racist for sharing evidence of large scale SYSTEMIC/GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE?

Can anyone confirm this Chicago woman's assertions that large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

Princella Clark-Carr-Chyna Fox.jpg

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children" ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Peace.
__
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

pro black HATE.jpg

Perhaps the “issue” is the OPs own racism; expecting negros to have, and hold dear the same cultural norms, and values as whites. Why not just accept them as they are? Instead of suggesting that what is normal for them is a “problem”.
Oh, by being white you mean being a good citizen first instead of a victim?

Perhaps the “issue” is the OPs own racism;

Hello, Vastator.

Am I racist for sharing evidence of large scale SYSTEMIC/GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE?

Can anyone confirm this Chicago woman's assertions that large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

View attachment 216330

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children" ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Peace.
__
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

View attachment 216331

Quite possibly. With your having admitted that it is both systemic, and generational; it can certainly be argued that it is quite normal for negros to conduct themselves in this manner. When juxtaposing this proclivity, and behavior against what passes as “normal” for whites sets up an adversarial expectation, that could be argued as racist. Rather than accepting the differences, you seem to attribute a negative connotation to the differences.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Quite possibly. With your having admitted that it is both systemic, and generational; it can certainly be argued that it is quite normal for negros to conduct themselves in this manner. When juxtaposing this proclivity, and behavior against what passes as “normal” for whites sets up an adversarial expectation, that could be argued as racist. Rather than accepting the differences, you seem to attribute a negative connotation to the differences.

Hello again, Vastator.

When writing about "negroes" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello again, Vastator.

When writing about "negroes" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

View attachment 216334

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Anomalous examples, and non conformist behaviors are often targeted by the averages amongst a peer group. It’s pretty standard behavior amongst all races.

End Pro-Black Hate_7.jpg

Vastator replied to Avery, Anomalous examples, and non conformist behaviors are often targeted by the averages amongst a peer group. It’s pretty standard behavior amongst all races

Hello again, Vastator. Keeping it REAL and factual...

For the record...the hate-embracing, segregation-minded 'PRO BLACK' American citizens Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins and Tariq Nasheed you characterize as "Anomalous examples", have garnered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of followers.

"Your Black World" Boyce Watkins

Your Black World

Between 13:56 and 28:28 in the following presentation to his fans and admirers, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Ph.D emotionally explains how white people are to blame for the "problems" experienced by black or Americans citizens of African descent.

Boyce also addresses #FATHERLESSNESS. Though apparently he holds steadfast to America's "PRO BLACK" rule for not airing "OUR" dirty laundry in public, aka the "PRO BLACK" community's No-Snitching rule or Community Code of Silence rule.

Sadly, Dr. Boyce ignores American society's longstanding rule for Personal Responsibly, as well as Personal Accountability for one's own ACTIONS.

Even sadder and more disheartening, Dr. Boyce chooses to blame white people for the 'people and community harming' dysfunction currently existing in far too many predominantly black American communities and neighborhoods.

"Aretha's Family should be ashamed of themselves" - 21,743 views - Published on Sep 4, 2018 by 'Your Black World' Boyce Watkins

Peace.
Boyce Watkins.jpg

AFRECAN AMERICAN FLAG_TUPAC_02_.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 216316

Hello. Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

View attachment 216318

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

Sadly, the girls and women I am writing about are the specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

View attachment 216317

____

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons."
~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris North Star

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.
______
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

View attachment 216319

View attachment 216320
View attachment 216321

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

View attachment 216350

Vastator replied to Avery, Anomalous examples, and non conformist behaviors are often targeted by the averages amongst a peer group. It’s pretty standard behavior amongst all races

Hello again, Vastator. Keeping it REAL and factual...

For the record...the hate-embracing, segregation-minded 'PRO BLACK' American citizens Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins and Tariq Nasheed you characterize as "Anomalous examples", have garnered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of followers.

"Your Black World" Boyce Watkins

Your Black World

Between 13:56 and 28:28 in the following presentation to his fans and admirers, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Ph.D emotionally explains how white people are to blame for the "problems" experienced by black or Americans citizens of African descent.

Boyce also addresses #FATHERLESSNESS. Though apparently he holds steadfast to America's "PRO BLACK" rule for not airing "OUR" dirty laundry in public, aka the "PRO BLACK" community's No-Snitching rule or Community Code of Silence rule.

Sadly, Dr. Boyce ignores American society's longstanding rule for Personal Responsibly, as well as Personal Accountability for one's own ACTIONS.

Even sadder and more disheartening, Dr. Boyce chooses to blame white people for the 'people and community harming' dysfunction currently existing in far too many predominantly black American communities and neighborhoods.

"Aretha's Family should be ashamed of themselves" - 21,743 views - Published on Sep 4, 2018 by 'Your Black World' Boyce Watkins

Peace.
View attachment 216351

View attachment 216352
View attachment 216353

So have the members of the LGBTQTSXY... communities. They still represent the tiny minority. And still are effected by marginalization; despite laws designed to curb natural human instinct.

2018 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Hello, Jon B. I appreciate the info offered by this site...though frankly, I'm not enthused by the demeaning and divisive theme the webmaster has chosen to represent his or her site.

During this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

James Hawthorne, tupac shakur, nadine burke harris.jpg

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

Peace.

Rap music! Glorifies the culture!

Hello, Willow.

The LARGER question...who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into apparent angry, hateful, frustrated teen and adult citizens composing violence riddled, female hating music art.

Music art most rappers, aka urban story-TRUTH-tellers, claim depicts their family and/or community life.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

toya graham POVERTY.jpg

Vastator replied to Avery,
I didn’t denigrate anyone. You asked if it could be perceived as racist. And I answered. Not only did I answer; I explained why.

Hello, Vastator.

Once again I am asking you:

Peace.

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
Am_I_Racist, barack obama, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back