VIDEO: BLM Lights Unattended Fires Around People’s Land, Burns Cows Alive, Threatens Ranchers with

Can't fight City Hall. Maybe they should learn to cooperate with the largest land owner instead eh?

No they need a good constitutional sheriff to throw those arsonist in jail and make them pay restitution to the ranchers.
The Feds don't obey the States, nor need to.

You might want to check the power an elected sheriff has according to SCOTUS.
Not necessary.

Can't fight City Hall. Maybe they should learn to cooperate with the largest land owner instead eh?

No they need a good constitutional sheriff to throw those arsonist in jail and make them pay restitution to the ranchers.
lol. constitutional sheriff. is that like one of those whackos calling themselves a constitutional judge?

A Wyoming sheriff taught the feds a thing or two. The Supreme Court backed him up.

Not necessary.

Kewl, stay ignorant.

Not necessary.

Kewl, stay ignorant.
I know who is the top dog. Unlike you I can read an org chart.

lol. constitutional sheriff. is that like one of those whackos calling themselves a constitutional judge?

A Wyoming sheriff taught the feds a thing or two. The Supreme Court backed him up.
i'd be really interested to compare what you think happened to what actually happened. care to supply a link?

i'd be really interested to compare what you think happened to what actually happened. care to supply a link?
a start would be the authenticity of the photo ......

Not necessary.

Kewl, stay ignorant.

Oh right, one of those stateist thingies. LMAO

Not necessary.

Kewl, stay ignorant.
Then you don't now shit. You break a law, you can be arrested in that jurisdiction. In most of the US, other than the NE and California, a rancher that shot a BLM agent for burning up his cattle wouldn't face charges.

Care to be a bit more specific?

Sounds like more conspiracy theory crap to me, but if it's for real, I'll have mine medium rare.

One of the problems we have of dealing with this Administration and how many whack jobs are in high positions screwing up every day is that we're dealing with a scenario of bats out of a cave.

There is so much shit going down you can't keep track of it.

Think back to Bundy. I had every link needed to prove that BLM allows solar companies to pay to pollute. I still have them in my stack of stuff but I'm trying to fire off a few seed orders and have a life.

:)
I'm sure you believe that you've got the goods on the Obama administration. :lol:

By the way, who's "we"? Aren't you Canadian?

Care to be a bit more specific?
with your Wyoming sheriff. can you give a link or supply the name of the case?

Forum List

Back