[VIDEO] ~ Big brother IS actually out to GET YOU...

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
Please watch this new PSA from the PA department of Revenue and convince me otherwise...

Amazingly disturbing...

"Saw this ad tonight. I am simply dumbfounded. I initially thought it was satire or a parody of some type. It is not. Straight from the PA department of Revenue..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aD5VIGBkew]YouTube - PA Tax Nazis Know Who You Are[/ame]

RE: Not a Parody LewRockwell.com Blog

Well why the hell should Tom have all that money when there are people who don't have squat? What the fuck is that about? Is that fair? Is that AMERICA?

Yeah... This is America... Where you are entitled to the fruits of YOUR labor... Not TOM's labor...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMNjiK2D6U4]YouTube - BIG BROTHER PAY YOUR TAXES TV COMMERCIAL[/ame]

Please watch this new PSA from the PA department of Revenue and convince me otherwise...

Amazingly disturbing...

"Saw this ad tonight. I am simply dumbfounded. I initially thought it was satire or a parody of some type. It is not. Straight from the PA department of Revenue..."
YouTube - PA Tax Nazis Know Who You Are

RE: Not a Parody LewRockwell.com Blog

Reasoning, this is ad is a cheap scare tactic meant to drive up volunteering tax money among Pa'eans. The truth is state tax collectors are a notoriously inept bunch who could not find you if they were sitting next to you watching the movie "Clue" whilst you texted them on their clue phones "look to your left".

When a state has access to data or can control the transaction, a la sales tax or workers' comp, yes, they can annoy the shit out of you. But think on this for a moment. How exactly would PA tax collectors know if you had cash in an off-shore bank? Even the IRS has trouble finding such money -- and the IRS is the Best Detective Agency On Earth. Believe me, the IRS does NOT lends its databases to PA or any other state.

This ad is creepy and offensive but it is ridiculous. PA likey has only one tax collector and he is a guy with bad hearing who only wants to retire. He may get around to looking for you when he bothers to show up for work. Don't be afraid. If you choose not to pay ALL the tax PA seems to believe you owe, make friends with a tax lawyer, keep a rainy day fund and sleep like a baby.

It is more likely that you will rear-end the Governor than that a state tax collector will find your intangible assets. T'aint happening, hunni.

Forum List

Back