VIDEO: Atheists Confounded as MIT Scientist Offers Proof that God Exists!

So how do you convince someone to take your interpretation on faith? Your logic is flawed, ridicule does not make it less flawed...

Neither does your assertion make my position flawed. (See how that works?)

If you'd care to state your claim in specific terms, I'll happily consider what ya have to say. But given your demonstrated intellectual means, there is virtually no chance that you will be able to provide anything even remotely valid, let alone something intellectually sound.
I've already stated my retort to your position, you say a god is self-evident because the universe exists to which I say no god is required. Reread the thread if you need further expansion of my obviously futile effort to show the holes in your logic, you can also hold the silly ridicule if you wish me to respond further.

God is Nature... That you claim such does not exist, is as irrelevant to this discussion as it is to nature.

Who says that God is nature?

Your arguments begin with an foundational assumption that you simply can't factually support.

Last edited:
The question of God's existence is the core of the discussion

No sir... that is a false inference which you have created all by yourself.

So in a thread titled 'Atheists Confounded as MIT Scientist Offers Proof that God Exists!' its a 'false inference' that God exists?

I don't think 'false inference' means what you think it means. As the existence of God is your foundational assumption. One you can't back up factually or logically. .

Worse, you've offered up a series of statements that are predicated on God's existence. For example 'God is nature'. And yet when pressed to back that up, you flee.

This discussion is about the scientific evidence that God does, in point of fact, exist. And this wholly without regard to your feelings to the contrary or your desire that your feelings should be accepted as fact.

That's just a plain old first mover argument. Its an argument for sequence and as old as Aristotle.

We know, to an absolute certainty that such is not the case, that the universe DID begin at a single moment in space/time.

You were saying?

No Big Bang Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning

The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

Forum List

Back