VIDEO: Assad blocks UN aid delivery to besieged Aleppo

there was mayhem long before Obama was born----the USA has nothing to do with the crap going on in Syria

Did I claim it was a perfect place? And you're naive as fuck if you think USA has nothing to do with what's happening in Syria.

I have to admit-----that at age 10 I was naïve about fuck-----but I am not all that naïve about the situation in Syria which has been ONGOING since the unfortunate ascent to power by the BAATHIST DOG-----HAFEZ ASSAD in 1971 and in recent years complicated by the INEVITABLE development of that which has been named the "ARAB SPRING"
We are in an era that can logically be designated as
the resurgence of **)islam((* -----that started circa
1970----or even earlier with the sick PAN ARABIST
movement way back circa 1930.
*)) IT ((* has been happening over and over for the past
1400 years (notice ---1400 years ago precedes the USA)

No---the USA did not do it. Western Imperialism did not do
it either

The USA having something to do with it doesn't rule out the culpability of other players or ideologies.

the USA has nothing to do with it
Yes, it does!

LINK from an unbiased source ?

Did I claim it was a perfect place? And you're naive as fuck if you think USA has nothing to do with what's happening in Syria.

I have to admit-----that at age 10 I was naïve about fuck-----but I am not all that naïve about the situation in Syria which has been ONGOING since the unfortunate ascent to power by the BAATHIST DOG-----HAFEZ ASSAD in 1971 and in recent years complicated by the INEVITABLE development of that which has been named the "ARAB SPRING"
We are in an era that can logically be designated as
the resurgence of **)islam((* -----that started circa
1970----or even earlier with the sick PAN ARABIST
movement way back circa 1930.
*)) IT ((* has been happening over and over for the past
1400 years (notice ---1400 years ago precedes the USA)

No---the USA did not do it. Western Imperialism did not do
it either

The USA having something to do with it doesn't rule out the culpability of other players or ideologies.

the USA has nothing to do with it
Yes, it does!

LINK from an unbiased source ?
"At the direction of U.S. President Barack Obama, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was put in charge of the operations, worth about $1 billion annually, to arm anti-government forces in Syria."
American-led intervention in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back