Video: Ashley Judd gets nasty during anti-Trump womens march in washington, D.C.

For crying out loud! Did she say Cheeto dust? And she wants to be taken seriously?

A good entrepreneur there would have set up a booth selling strap on dildos. Would have made a fortune.

What is so ironic is that the Women's Liberation movement was funded by the Rockefeller foundation in order to get women into the work place so they could be taxed on their labor WHILE the children were put in day cares and before and after school programs in order to be indoctrinated by the state. Women have tremendous talents and incredible intuition but they have no friggin' clue about the real history of this country or their "movement".

After listening to those million idiots one, thing is clear, they really are idiots.

Women should be ashamed of themselves for even being associated with these fools and their really stupid little hats.

What is so ironic is that the Women's Liberation movement was funded by the Rockefeller foundation in order to get women into the work place so they could be taxed on their labor WHILE the children were put in day cares and before and after school programs in order to be indoctrinated by the state. Women have tremendous talents and incredible intuition but they have no friggin' clue about the real history of this country or their "movement".
The Hereditary Class Doubled Its Power When It Shouldn't Have Any at All

It's so rich girls can inherit Daddy's position in the economy, just like their brothers always could. That is the history we will never hear, even from our planted fake-alternative sources.

Looks like a cure for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours has been found........
16105525_1402259666473605_5474738309528853294_n.jpg

So much nastiness on display from the people that were supposed to be so much better than the rest of us. Trump had been President for 1 day, Obama for 8 years, where were the protests then about equal pay, taxes on tampons, etc. I guess they were scared they would be called racists. I'm 63 yrs old, I paid for my tampons, my own birth control, never wanted an abortion, but I sure wouldn't have expected the tax payers to fund it for me. My body, my choice, then I pay for my choice, right. Those that are screaming about the right to mutilate and shred a baby to remove it from their body are calling First Lady Melania Trump filthy names because of her past. Her body, her choice, right, hypocrites? Her choices were not what I would have made, but neither was killing babies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back