Video: Arab-American Woman, al-Jazeera TV

It's funny how the article keeps calling her a muslim.

And claims she is speaking for her fellow muslims.

Yet she says that she is NO longer a muslim and rejects the religion.

That makes her an apostate to Islam, correct?

I have admired this woman and her bravery for years.

Another brave woman is
Ayaan Hirsi Ali

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOCUuILJIg]YouTube - Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Geert Wilders's new anti-Muslim film[/ame]

These women have to have body guards

Yeah, leaving your religion and criticizing it for a living because you can't perform a useful function in society sure is "brave." :lol:

If they're brave, why do they have body guards?

Another brave woman is
Ayaan Hirsi Ali

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOCUuILJIg"]YouTube - Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Geert Wilders's new anti-Muslim film[/ame]

Yeah, leaving your religion and criticizing it for a living because you can't perform a useful function in society sure is "brave." :lol:

You know exactly why

Another brave woman is
Ayaan Hirsi Ali

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOCUuILJIg]YouTube - Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Geert Wilders's new anti-Muslim film[/ame]

Because they are brave not stupid.

The fact that she needs bodyguards just shows how savage and barbaric the people on your side are, and how right she is in the video.

Another brave woman is
Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Leaving Islam can have serious repercussions as apostasy is a capital offense.

I think Wafa Sultan has a price on her head from the jihadists. Add her to the thousands of others. What's that other guys' name - Geert Wilders? He's the Netherlands politician who has been calling attention to the growing jihadi problem there so they marked him as well.

The already Killed Van Gogh.

Prices on many more heads, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Geert Wilders (currently on trial), the old Salmon Rushdie.. and many more who look over their shoulders including Muslim Reforners like Irshad Manji, Tawfik Hamid, and too many more to mention.

I'll have strings on much of the above.

thx, abu

Time will tell if the hunters of today will become the hunted of tommorrow, I myself aim sick of it that the good guys need to hide while the murderers and other filthy scum roam free in our streets (the ones that are able to threaten civilised citizens) ... Muslims today may already have become the one of the most marginalised religious people on this planet: China is irradicating them, so is Russia and soon Europe will follow because some nationalists parties may gain legitamite power (ideology: deport muslims out of Europe).

Political parties on the Rise in Europe: PVV just won elections in the Netherlands (Freedom party: their is Goal deport all muslims from the Netherlands and remove Islam influence),VB is the second biggest party in the dutch-speaking region of Belgium (Flemish nationalists party: Flemish people first, muslims out), Austria ( The far right is on the march again: the rise of Fascism in Austria | Mail Online ), ...

As I see it today: muslims populate the worst countries on this planet and the most succesfull of the muslim countries is a country where muslims are not allowed to use Islam to rule/interfere because of the constitution (Turkey). You might question why Jews are so succesful in Israel compared to when muslims populated it ... If muslims truly believe that Islam will provide people with a perfect society, then tell me where it is because I can't see any perfect or even decent muslim society.

Last edited:
I think Wafa Sultan has a price on her head from the jihadists. Add her to the thousands of others. What's that other guys' name - Geert Wilders? He's the Netherlands politician who has been calling attention to the growing jihadi problem there so they marked him as well.

The already Killed Van Gogh.

Prices on many more heads, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Geert Wilders (currently on trial), the old Salmon Rushdie.. and many more who look over their shoulders including Muslim Reforners like Irshad Manji, Tawfik Hamid, and too many more to mention.

I'll have strings on much of the above.

thx, abu

Time will tell if the hunters of today will become the hunted of tommorrow, I myself aim sick of it that the good guys need to hide while the murderers and other filthy scum roam free in our streets (the ones that are able to threaten civilised citizens) ... Muslims today may already have become the one of the most marginalised religious people on this planet: China is irradicating them, so is Russia and soon Europe will follow because some nationalists parties may gain legitamite power (ideology: deport muslims out of Europe).

Political parties on the Rise in Europe: PVV just won elections in the Netherlands (Freedom party: their is Goal deport all muslims from the Netherlands and remove Islam influence),VB is the second biggest party in the dutch-speaking region of Belgium (Flemish nationalists party: Flemish people first, muslims out), Austria ( The far right is on the march again: the rise of Fascism in Austria | Mail Online ), ...

As I see it today: muslims populate the worst countries on this planet and the most succesfull of the muslim countries is a country where muslims are not allowed to use Islam to rule/interfere because of the constitution (Turkey). You might question why Jews are so succesful in Israel compared to when muslims populated it ... If muslims truly believe that Islam will provide people with a perfect society, then tell me where it is because I can't see any perfect or even decent muslim society.

The perfect Islamic society is one in which all submit to Allah, Muhammad and the dictator ruling the state. Thus, all Muslim countries view themselves as perfect, however Medieval and repressive they are.

Islam is Arabic for submit. Muslim is Arabic for one who has submitted.

Forum List

Back