Video- Antifa Protestor Shot in Groin with Rubber Bullet in Phoenix

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

Lmao, little bitch wasn't so bad ass after that was he, and these losers think they can take on cops, former cops, former military these stupid weak asses couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. These cowards are ass kissers when alone and only act tough when in a crowd.

Good , good fkr deserved it.

Sure that wasnt a pepper ball?
If it was an actual rubber bullet he'd be in a world of hurt!!

It was a pepper ball.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...lice-aftermath-trump-rally-protest/592727001/

Well make up your mind dag nabbit!

It wasn't a rubber bullet though. :biggrin:

I knew what it was immediately having played a lot of paintball in my youth.
Let me tell you!! Those things hurt like hell!!
upload_2017-8-23_14-11-21.png

upload_2017-8-23_14-13-2.png

Cant imagine how much that would hurt getting hit in the bits!!

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

Lmao, little bitch wasn't so bad ass after that was he, and these losers think they can take on cops, former cops, former military these stupid weak asses couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. These cowards are ass kissers when alone and only act tough when in a crowd.

They took on a defenseless statue in Durham, NC. Kicked the ass of something that couldn't fight back thinking they actually did something.

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

Except they got it wrong once again.
The Phoenix Police used gas and flash bangs only.
No rubber bullets and no pepper spray.

That was clearly a pepperball shot from a paintball gun.

No it wasn't.

As long as it took away his ability to procreate, I don't care what it was.

It was confirmed by Phoenix Police they used pepper balls.
Not as bad as rubber bullets would have been. :)

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

Except they got it wrong once again.
The Phoenix Police used gas and flash bangs only.
No rubber bullets and no pepper spray.

That was clearly a pepperball shot from a paintball gun.

No it wasn't.

As long as it took away his ability to procreate, I don't care what it was.

It was confirmed by Phoenix Police they used pepper balls.
Not as bad as rubber bullets would have been. :)

As long as it did what I said above, don't care what they used.

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

They took on a defenseless statue in Durham, NC. Kicked the ass of something that couldn't fight back thinking they actually did something.

Shame that it didn't fall on someone, that would of been social justice for vandalism.

The outstanding LEO who made the shot should be commended with an award

-Geaux
you know the officer had to be looking at his fellow officers and saying "kid thinks he's cute wearing a gas mask...wonder if he brought a cup also"?

"nope". :)

This is just wonderful

-Geaux
----

Shame that it didn't fall on someone, that would of been social justice for vandalism.

Don't be shocked, had that happened, if they would have sued.

My State's laws address things like that. On a different topic but along the same lines. In one subarticle of a section of the law, it defines burglary, housebreaking, robbery, etc. In a subsequent subsection with the same article, it codifies the castle doctrine saying that someone has the right to defend him/herself, etc. with deadly force without fear of prosecution or civil action.

Forum List

Back