Vidalia onion farmers don't need illegals in Georgia

I always laugh when liberals claim that we need the illegal alien workers or the price of produce will go up. I guess they think those illegal aliens don't deserve good pay and that they'll keep working cheap after they get amnesty. Fools. There are a lot of able bodied people on welfare and I think those jobs would be good for them. The farmers would have to pay a fair wage and the prices would rise, but we'd save on welfare spending. Having the inmates work to help defray the cost of housing and feeding them is a great idea.

I always laugh when liberals claim that we need the illegal alien workers or the price of produce will go up. I guess they think those illegal aliens don't deserve good pay and that they'll keep working cheap after they get amnesty. Fools. There are a lot of able bodied people on welfare and I think those jobs would be good for them. The farmers would have to pay a fair wage and the prices would rise, but we'd save on welfare spending. Having the inmates work to help defray the cost of housing and feeding them is a great idea.

Here's a interesting chart:

laborsslicevv3ls9.gif

Forum List

Back