[VID] Ejected by god?

SvenFuchs said:
EJECT!

a pretty funny video about religion, good for a laugh but also thought provoking! :clap1:

:wtf: :scratch: :huh: another thought provoking vid from Satan? or a troll or a ultra Lib?

nothing thought provoking, well, the only thought it provoked was that i wish i had an eject button for you and this joke

such a serious issue should not be made fun of. i have very close family members who were represented in this video, and guess what, it is no laughing matter.

:lame2:

manu1959 said:
i know of no church that rejects people.....

well not with a seat, but I know of one church in seattle that rejected my aunt.

JMHO

btw, that is just one example i personally have

Yurt said:
well not with a seat, but I know of one church in seattle that rejected my aunt.

JMHO

btw, that is just one example i personally have

what church and why?

Any church worth attending will never turn away anyone who doesn't intentionally or repeatedly disrupt the services. The reason people feel rejected by religion is not because they're actually being ejected, but because the church tells them that something they're doing is WRONG. Homosexual behavior is directly against the Bible. If you don't like it, tough, because the Bible isn't going to change to accommodate you. You'll just have to change to accommodate the Bible, I'm afraid. Then there's the single mom. The acts that lead to single motherhood are also rejected by the Bible. Chances are that the church will take pity on you, but nobody's ever going to let you believe it's not your fault. As for the homeless guy, yeah, not everybody's a saint and some people are going to feel uncomfortable around homeless guys. However, I bet you'd get a warmer reception at a church than at a DNC HQ or at Ted Kennedy's house.

Forum List

Back