Victory of ISLAM is coming

The world would be a better place without Muslims.

Maybe the 1.5 billion of them figure it's about time the Christians paid for the Crusades. Christians have killed a helluva lot more Muslims than the other way round.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Cant explain things any better than this site.

In Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, a major three-part series on BBC TWO (at 9.00pm on Monday 10, Monday 17 and Monday 24 October), Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

Let's see now. Before Bush and his cronies lied a thousand times to the American people and congress in order to justify the invasion of Iraq there had never been a suicide bombing in their history. There were no weapons of mass destruction and the main reason Bush wanted to get Saddam Hussein was because Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993...ever hear of a Texas vendetta?

When the IED's began to explode 2 million Iraqis abandoned their homes and belongings and fled to Syria and Jordon. Conservative estimates are that 150,000 innocent Iraqis died while more than 4400 young Americans gave their lives and another 32,000 were seriously wounded. Strange isn't it...how numbers mean nothing when you're talking about someone else.

Last edited:
23% of Swedish people believe in a god(s), and he posts videos about Islam is destroying a once great Sweden?

I'm glad Baron now has such a high opinion of atheists and agnostics, his bigotry towards them has died thanks to us on the board I presume. Now we just gotta work on his hate of muslims, since he's obviously very easily manipulated I think we can do it in no time.
Baron is right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back