Victory in Mosul, Daesh dead!

Okay, real world. Most governments have the tacit support of their people.

Hitler was a bastard... but Germans fought to the last old man and little boy for him because he was their bastard.

The point was sir, that coming to power through the democratic process didn't make the Nazi regime democratic.

Dude, if I had those papers, I'd be charged with treason... we havea government that keeps secrets from us...

So make any wild baseless claim without evidence and then claim oppression when asked to back it up...my how convenient.

Meh... I like both of them in the role. When he regenerates on the Xmas special, I'll put the new guy up there, whoever that is.

He's a good actor and to be honest it was his companions are what made it not great plus also Russel T. Davies and Steven Moffat left. Is it this Christmas for a new regeneration though?

Can you hear the drums?

images

Last edited:
The point was sir, that coming to power through the democratic process didn't make the Nazi regime democratic.

Not really. Point is, most Germans enthusiastically supported Hitler up until the war ended. When the July 20 plot was launched to kill Hitler, even after all the misery being inflicted on the country up to that point, Germans turned on the conspirators.

So make any wild baseless claim without evidence and then claim oppression when asked to back it up...my how convenient.

Except they aren't baseless. A lot of reporting has gone into how the CIA worked with the Arab "volunteers", mostly because they were easier to work with. They were just there to kill Russians. and our CIA had lots of people who spoke Arabic, but not so many that spoke Pushtun or Baluch.

He's a good actor and to be honest it was his companions are what made it not great plus also Russel T. Davies and Steven Moffat left. Is it this Christmas for a new regeneration though?

They are supposed to announce the new actor today. (Hopefully they won't do something stupid like cast a woman). And yes, the regeneration is supposed to happen on the Christmas special.

I think Capaldi is a good actor, but I'm not sure he was right for this role. He had some great episodes and great moments, but he never really connected with the audience the way Matt Smith or Tom Baker did.

Not really. Point is, most Germans enthusiastically supported Hitler up until the war ended. When the July 20 plot was launched to kill Hitler, even after all the misery being inflicted on the country up to that point, Germans turned on the conspirators.

It was a tyranny of the masses just like what Erdogan is trying to establish in Turkey with his authoritarian policies and locking up of political dissidents even judges and journalists who don't tow the party line.

For Judges Who Defy Turkey’s Leaders, Short Road to Jail

Turkey’s Human Rights Rollback

Except they aren't baseless. A lot of reporting has gone into how the CIA worked with the Arab "volunteers", mostly because they were easier to work with. They were just there to kill Russians. and our CIA had lots of people who spoke Arabic, but not so many that spoke Pushtun or Baluch.

Then where's the evidence? It's a debunked political myth. The Arabs didn't need our funding they had plenty of aid from the rich gulf states.

They are supposed to announce the new actor today. (Hopefully they won't do something stupid like cast a woman). And yes, the regeneration is supposed to happen on the Christmas special.

I think Capaldi is a good actor, but I'm not sure he was right for this role. He had some great episodes and great moments, but he never really connected with the audience the way Matt Smith or Tom Baker did.

Ya I kind of lost interest with the 12th doctor when they cast the woman to play the master, she couldn't hold a candle to Saxon and the story arc was nowhere near as good. I'll keep an ear out for the announcement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back