Victory for US service men overseas from PA

Awesome!!! I was talking about this last night, the more I thought about it the more pissed I got!
Great news, thank you! :usa:

I do hope that the memories PA voters are sufficiently long to remember this until the next time Rendell runs for office.

It still makes my stomach turn that they even attempted this. The whole idea that the GIs couldn't vote almost made me physically ill. :puke:

How can anybody seriously consider taking away the votes of those that have volunteered to defend their freedom? There is something seriously twisted in the mind of people that would attempt this atrocity.

To those who fought on the side of the GIs is say :beer: !

yes i went to work and heard that on the radio. Man was i delighted. Fast Eddie probably got couple hundred thousand phone calls this past week. Every radio host here in philly had said to call the capitol, the mayors mansion, all your reps, as many people as you could to stop this from occuring. Looks like the masses won for now.

insein said:
yes i went to work and heard that on the radio. Man was i delighted. Fast Eddie probably got couple hundred thousand phone calls this past week. Every radio host here in philly had said to call the capitol, the mayors mansion, all your reps, as many people as you could to stop this from occuring. Looks like the masses won for now.

Apparently there is another PA voter scandal. Apparently some college students took absentee ballots to convicted felons in prison and having them vote. Curt Weldon was on the radio with Hannity a few minutes talking about it but i only caught the end. (BTW anyone who can lets vote Weldon back in office)

I think this Rendell should be put up on charges. To say the men and women defending him can't vote is offensive. With all the lawyers the republicans got they should go after this bastard.

Forum List

Back