Victory Day Parade in Moscow (74 years since fascism was defeated), English subtitles

what would KOba do to this vatnik - family ? do you have any idea putlerist ?

bezsmertnyy_polk_09052019_tutby_brush_phsl_-6078.jpg

Too sad Russian rescued your f.... ancestors from Holocaust.

rescued as in rolling across eastern europe rapin and killing
and to finish it off with bang they raped everything that moved in Berlin

from 10 year olds to 90 years olds
the krauts dont like to talk about that one

Today Russia is celebrating 74th anniversary of the victory on German fascists. Unfortunately, Neo-fascism is now raising in Ukraine and Ukro-Nazis are trying to rewrite the history and to belittle the role of the Soviet Union in defeating fascism. There is a good ME saying: "Dogs are barking but caravan is moving ahead." That's what Russia has been doing for the last several years.

Russia Victory parade May 9. 2019 (video in English):

74th Victory Day Military Parade Held in Moscow
In the Czech Republic, very few are celebrating their liberation by the Russians who "liberated" the country once again on August 21, 1968, that time from democratic institutions.

rescued as in rolling across eastern europe rapin and killing
and to finish it off with bang they raped everything that moved in Berlin

from 10 year olds to 90 years olds
the krauts dont like to talk about that one

It is a propaganda lie born by western presstitutes and CIA.
The truth is USA killed more as 3 millions Germans in death camps after war.

Together with UK were committed numerous crimes against German civilians

Today Russia is celebrating 74th anniversary of the victory on German fascists. Unfortunately, Neo-fascism is now raising in Ukraine and Ukro-Nazis are trying to rewrite the history and to belittle the role of the Soviet Union in defeating fascism. There is a good ME saying: "Dogs are barking but caravan is moving ahead." That's what Russia has been doing for the last several years.

In the Czech Republic, very few are celebrating their liberation by the Russians who "liberated" the country once again on August 21, 1968, that time from democratic institutions.

They 'liberated' now by EU.
No own manufacturing, all youth fled in droves heading West, all laws written in Bruxelles, even Slovakia leaved the sunk ship.
A nice 'freedom'
Even Muslims avoid to live in poor beggar 'state'

They 'liberated' now by EU.
No own manufacturing, all youth fled in droves heading West, all laws written in Bruxelles, even Slovakia leaved the sunk ship.
A nice 'freedom'
Even Muslims avoid to live in poor beggar 'state'
I was talking about the Czech Republic, not Greece. Those that left CZ left in the wake of the Warsaw Pact's invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1968 and many returned after the Velvet Revolution after the Russians left.

I asked my close relative who was 17 when Soviet Army entered Czechoslovakia in 1944. He said that the Czech population was meeting them as deliberators: both Czech partisans and civilians. He immediately was taken into a Czech family, washed, and well fed. Everybody was more than happy to see Soviet Army kicking out Germans' asses. He says same way Soviet Army was treated in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia. That is what a real witness has just told me. Too bad many of modern people don't have those witnesses around any more and believe lying Media instead.

Yes, later in 1968 Brezhnev sent tanks into Czechoslovakia and over 100 were killed, it's a shame. But it doesn't cross out the huge role of Soviet Army in deliberating Europe sacrificing their lives for that (thousands of Soviet soldiers: Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Moldavians, Kazakhs, etc. were killed in Europe and Europeans should always remember and respect them).

Forum List

Back