Victory against illegal Immigration

What utter nonsense. I am not in favor of inserting posters' personal characteristics, as they are used as a source of ad hominem attacks, and have no relations to the facts or a rational discussion of political issues. I did mention my ethnicity because the claim was made that I had no "experience" with illegal immigrants, and I was merely defending myself from a personal attack.

You also seem quite unfamiliar with my views regarding the Mexican government, such as the fact that I'm in favor of its overthrow by the Zapatista Army of National Liberation.

In what manner am I "squatting"? I was born in Los Angeles.

So go down there and fight for the freedom of your people. Your loyalties lie with Mexico, not America, therefore you are "squatting" in this country. You are not American, by your own words. You do not belong here and I don't happen to want to ceed a portion of the USA over to your people as you'd destroy it the same way you've destroyed Mexico. Mexico was dangerous when I went the 30 years ago but it's more than 100 times worse now and I wouldn't go there for any reason. Part of the reason so many of YOUR people are coming up here. Go fix your country and then you'll have a decent place to live in, instead of ruining our country, which is what you seem to be intent on doing.

When I lived in Mexico I couldn't go a block without finding someone who spoke English yet few of the illegals will admit to speaking English. They want us to learn their language. I say no. I had to listen to a lecture by a Mexican woman about how terrible it was so many Americans went to Mexico without learning the language. This lecture of course, was in Spanish. Now they come up here and still expect us to learn THEIR language.

Something major has changed in Mexico in the last 30 years and I think we never should have taken our flag down after flying it over Mexico city. If we'd kept your country back then, we wouldn't be having these problems today.

So go down there and fight for the freedom of your people. Your loyalties lie with Mexico, not America, therefore you are "squatting" in this country. You are not American, by your own words. You do not belong here and I don't happen to want to ceed a portion of the USA over to your people as you'd destroy it the same way you've destroyed Mexico. Mexico was dangerous when I went the 30 years ago but it's more than 100 times worse now and I wouldn't go there for any reason. Part of the reason so many of YOUR people are coming up here. Go fix your country and then you'll have a decent place to live in, instead of ruining our country, which is what you seem to be intent on doing.

When I lived in Mexico I couldn't go a block without finding someone who spoke English yet few of the illegals will admit to speaking English. They want us to learn their language. I say no. I had to listen to a lecture by a Mexican woman about how terrible it was so many Americans went to Mexico without learning the language. This lecture of course, was in Spanish. Now they come up here and still expect us to learn THEIR language.

Something major has changed in Mexico in the last 30 years and I think we never should have taken our flag down after flying it over Mexico city. If we'd kept your country back then, we wouldn't be having these problems today.

I see you continue to repeat your inane talking points and stereotypes without considering any semblance of evidence. You ignore the fact that I regard ethnic, racial, or national pride as stupid and misguided. You ignore the fact that I oppose the existence of nation-states and support the overthrow of the Mexican government. You ignore the fact that I would be just as willing to allow white Americans into Mexico if their roles were reversed, even though they have less historical claim to the land.

You also ignore the fact that Mexican immigrants are not to blame for the impoverished conditions in their own country. Trade liberalization and other forms of neoliberalism that contribute to inequality and involuntary unemployment are to blame for that.

I see you continue to repeat your inane talking points and stereotypes without considering any semblance of evidence. You ignore the fact that I regard ethnic, racial, or national pride as stupid and misguided. You ignore the fact that I oppose the existence of nation-states and support the overthrow of the Mexican government. You ignore the fact that I would be just as willing to allow white Americans into Mexico if their roles were reversed, even though they have less historical claim to the land.

You also ignore the fact that Mexican immigrants are not to blame for the impoverished conditions in their own country. Trade liberalization and other forms of neoliberalism that contribute to inequality and involuntary unemployment are to blame for that.

You proudly proclaim yourself to be Mexican, born of both legal and illegal Mexican parents and then claim you regard ethnic, racial or national pride as stupid, then you claim MY posts are inane. :eusa_whistle:

You proudly proclaim yourself to be Mexican, born of both legal and illegal Mexican parents and then claim you regard ethnic, racial or national pride as stupid, then you claim MY posts are inane. :eusa_whistle:

Firstly, I did not "proudly proclaim" myself to be Mexican. The claim was made that I had no personal experience with immigrants, so I pointed out that I was of Mexican heritage and lived in Los Angeles, and was descended from immigrants both legal and illegal. I never inserted my personal characteristics into this argument until another poster chose to make a personal attack.

Secondly, my mother is a legal immigrant from Guatemala, not Mexico. My father is not an immigrant, but the son of an immigrant who is a member of the Tarahumara indigenous group.

Revolts against illegal Mexican and Hispanic immigration to the U.S. by way of America's southern borders have been going on very strong lately. Illegals from Mexico have been getting arrested in record numbers-even after they manage to get into the U.S. Crime in the southwestern U.S. states have declined a lot since authorities have been cracking down on illegal immigrants from Mexico. And, the number of illegals getting welfare has started to decline a little, however, there needs to be more crack downs in this area. And, illegal immigrations from Mexico is still a huge problem in America.

Forum List

Back