Victoria's Secret

This is Victoria. I'd keep it a secret too.

images

OK. now hold up! I go into Victoria's Secret without my wife. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever been in Victoria's Secret WITH my wife.

They have nice stuff. It isn't all skeezy. It's just nice. And I think a lady should have nice britches, amongst other nice things. So I get them for her.

None of the salespeople act all weird when I am in there.

You just said you go in VS without your wife because it's an adult fantasy land.

And yuck! Women go there to buy underwear, not have some weird dude handling the garments and eyeing them. That's just gross.

I know I won't be shopping there, in the store, any time soon.

You just said you go in VS without your wife because it's an adult fantasy land.

And yuck! Women go there to buy underwear, not have some weird dude handling the garments and eyeing them. That's just gross.

I know I won't be shopping there, in the store, any time soon.

OK. I didn't say that. signelect did. I said I go there to buy things for my wife.

OK. now hold up! I go into Victoria's Secret without my wife. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever been in Victoria's Secret WITH my wife.

They have nice stuff. It isn't all skeezy. It's just nice. And I think a lady should have nice britches, amongst other nice things. So I get them for her.

None of the salespeople act all weird when I am in there.

Now think hard.

Are you getting those nice brithches for her....or for you? :lol:

Forum List

Back