Victoria's Secret model quits job to follow Jesus and issues stark warning for young girls

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A former Victoria’s Secret model who sacrificed a successful modeling career to follow Jesus has warned other young girls against going into the business. Following her exit from the industry, Nicole Weider founded the largest online community for teen girls in 2010 called Project Inspired. Through her vital work, Weider hopes to point girls to their inner beauty and free them from the unrealistic and
Victoria’s Secret Model Quits Job to Follow Jesus and Issues Stark Warning for Young Girls

Yeah, this is when things were normal, this is how it should be but instead we have the pathetic left who DESPISE GOD, DESPISE AMERICA AND PREFER TO WHORE THEIR OWN KIDS OUT BY SAYINGG here take the pill it's ok to fk anyone you want,

or

Hollywood lets film you in a lustful movie scene c'mon ladies you can film being nude in bed with multiple men..

or.

Music videos where they practically stand up there humping poles wearing thongs, bras, panties whoreing themselves.......

Yep nothing wrong with any of that as long as you go a long and play along with the leftist idealology of DEGRADE yourself anyway you can so the rest of us can feel just as miserable as the rest of you lousy pos losers.

No one despises God who believes in him/or her/or it. I agree with her, there is no sense in hurting your body by starving yourself to look good. Best to be healthy in mind and body.

No one despises God who believes in him/or her/or it. I agree with her, there is no sense in hurting your body by starving yourself to look good. Best to be healthy in mind and body.
People that worship satan do.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you mean like these people.
Are you saying tucker worships satan?

I'm saying there seems to be no different between Evangelicals and Satanist and the Tump cult party. Like I said birds of a feather fly together.

I'm saying there seems to be no different between Evangelicals and Satanist and the Tump cult party. Like I said birds of a feather fly together.
Sigh. I dont reckon you read your post.

A former Victoria’s Secret model who sacrificed a successful modeling career to follow Jesus has warned other young girls against going into the business. Following her exit from the industry, Nicole Weider founded the largest online community for teen girls in 2010 called Project Inspired. Through her vital work, Weider hopes to point girls to their inner beauty and free them from the unrealistic and
Victoria’s Secret Model Quits Job to Follow Jesus and Issues Stark Warning for Young Girls

Yeah, this is when things were normal, this is how it should be but instead we have the pathetic left who DESPISE GOD, DESPISE AMERICA AND PREFER TO WHORE THEIR OWN KIDS OUT BY SAYINGG here take the pill it's ok to fk anyone you want,

You noticed that the cult of free-love has an ulterior agenda. I wish more people would notice this.

or

Hollywood lets film you in a lustful movie scene c'mon ladies you can film being nude in bed with multiple men..

or.

Music videos where they practically stand up there humping poles wearing thongs, bras, panties whoreing themselves.......

Yep nothing wrong with any of that as long as you go a long and play along with the leftist idealology of DEGRADE yourself anyway you can so the rest of us can feel just as miserable as the rest of you lousy pos losers.
She needs to husband up and start poppin’ out some kids. Hand this little project of hers off to a man who actually knows how to run something.

I couldn't commend that lady more, but when you really think about it, as long as the business is still in the picture, what they sell have to be modeled by someone. If every female model were to walk away from the job, the only people willing to fill the empty spots would be gender confused males and maybe not all of us want to see them wearing such stuff in the commercials when the products were not meant for them in the first place.

God bless you and that lady always!!!

Holly

I am saying The Trump cult which includes Evangelicals are immoral people , their God is sex and money. They will do anything for it.

I am saying The Trump cult which includes Evangelicals are immoral people , their God is sex and money. They will do anything for it.

oh gee----I must inform the local Baptist Minister that PENELOPE SAYS----
he worships sex and money HALLELUJAH

Forum List

Back