Victoria’s Secret CEO Resigns for Not Wanting Dudes Modeling Lingerie

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Victoria’s Secret has been under scrutiny for failing to keep up with shifting consumer demands, especially involving themes of female empowerment and diversity. Its reticence to change has been made even more pronounced with the emergence of competitors like Rihanna’s lingerie company Savage X Fenty and ThirdLove, which aim to be more inclusive of women of different shapes, sizes and backgrounds. Underwear trends have also been shifting toward comfort and athleticism, rather than lacy, padded and push-up.

I remember when gay men wished to appear more macho with leather and studs.
f413_3.jpg
Now they want to be ladies.

Who are "real men"?
They're not swayed by a “sex strike” carried out by unattractive women who no one wants to have sex with anyway.
Not responsive to my question. The poster said that there is someone out there to be called a "real" man. Who is this person?

Not your problem. None of them would be likely to associate with your kind anyway.

You are dodging my question. Normal men are not running around with AR-15s or bashing women or ordering them around. You appear to be part of some penis-worship cult. Seriously, what is your story???

I'm a woman and I am heterosexual. I like what I like. It's not some nut running around with a gun thinking that he is in some movie. That's fine for a Halloween outfit. The cammies, the guns. Wake up in the real world; the one the rest of us live in. Yeah, in the fantasy universe of the internet, I've got my jump-on-his-bones guy. But it's not real.

Who are "real men"?
They're not swayed by a “sex strike” carried out by unattractive women who no one wants to have sex with anyway.
Not responsive to my question. The poster said that there is someone out there to be called a "real" man. Who is this person?

Not your problem. None of them would be likely to associate with your kind anyway.

You are dodging my question. Normal men are not running around with AR-15s or bashing women or ordering them around. You appear to be part of some penis-worship cult. Seriously, what is your story???

I'm a woman and I am heterosexual. I like what I like. It's not some nut running around with a gun thinking that he is in some movie. That's fine for a Halloween outfit. The cammies, the guns. Wake up in the real world; the one the rest of us live in. Yeah, in the fantasy universe of the internet, I've got my jump-on-his-bones guy. But it's not real.

:cuckoo:

Who are "real men"?

:cuckoo:
So who/what is your "real man"? Rambo from the movies? Can you imagine Rambo smelling like baby-spit after walking the floor with a crying infant all night? Get real.

clock_22.gif

View attachment 229141

Baby boy. Your "real man" is going to impregnate some woman and nine months later end up walking the floor with a crying infant all night. This is how it is in the real world. Give up Hollywood and face the real world. It's not all "Rambo." How good are you at changing diapers?

Victoria’s Secret CEO Resigns for Not Wanting Dudes Modeling Lingerie

I don't blame him, not one bit!

I would have done the same.

I have a lot of respect to the people with high standards who refuse to dress all those 72 genders.

View attachment 228808

The same way we went from the top to the bottom:

View attachment 229149
What do these pictures show. even accounting for being photoshopped (which is obvious)? Sombody has a spower saw? Somebody's hauling some tree-branches while wearing a cowboy hat? Somebody is hanging curtains? This is useless.

It shows the devolution of manhood. I bet Obabble wears footsie pajamas while drinking cocoa.

So what is this about: These guys running around in cowboy hats or cammies brandishing guns? I saw some of these boys the other day in a picture taken off the the "Stormfront" site. Who are these idiots? They don't add anything to our society by dressing up in their Halloween costumes.

Forum List

Back