Victoria's secret banned!!!

D

deciophobic

yes, because of janet jackson! damnit, when will they stop? this is getting out of control, there has been soooo much fallout from the superbowl incident.

has tv taken it too far?

hehe, that's ok, Victoria Secret's sells used underwear anyway! nasty as that is!

uh...used underwear??

:no:

Have a source for that??

This travesty is a blow to all mankind...I can't sit by and let 'TheMan' censor MY RIGHT to view Hot, Think Chicas prancing in their panties.

:D

Originally posted by dmp
uh...used underwear??

:no:

Have a source for that??

This travesty is a blow to all mankind...I can't sit by and let 'TheMan' censor MY RIGHT to view Hot, Think Chicas prancing in their panties.

:D

Unfortanately I don't have the source at the moment, but will see if I can dig one up. A worker of Victoria's Secret came clean saying how they do this! I believe it!

Originally posted by deciophobic
the show was banned from tv i mean:p:
I would love to know with more specificity about the banning. I have yet to see our government literally ban anything from TV. Provide guidelines about which channels may air what and restrict times, but I am unaware that anything is actually banned from the thousand or so tv stations out there.

Used underwear :eek: Maybe it's only the stuff worn by models - still gross nonetheless. I didn't know there was a store anywhere that let you return underwear....eeewwwww.

I had heard this crap of used underwear being returned for refund a while back - first they had some girl that worked there come clean, and to find out if her story was accurate, they had someone undercover go and try to return them, which, they were returned and given refund to! Only heard on radio, so whether it is 100% true or not, not sure, but still nasty!

Originally posted by Moi
I would love to know with more specificity about the banning. I have yet to see our government literally ban anything from TV. Provide guidelines about which channels may air what and restrict times, but I am unaware that anything is actually banned from the thousand or so tv stations out there.

I recall vaugely it was voluntarily withdrawn by the company, not banned.

Forum List

Back