~Victorian Home~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I not only like this photo because of the style of the Victorian home, and the color pink, but look at how the owners used driftwood to create 'sea creatures' out front!
This is a great picture as well :)
This house is in the New England area, and I'm not sure which catches the tourists eye more, the house or the drift wood :lol:

Attachments

• $Victorian House.jpg
    $Victorian House.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 118
They're beautiful to look at, but they're not always so nice to live in. The rooms tend to be small, there is generally not a lot of insulation, and they can be a total nightmare to heat.

They're beautiful to look at, but they're not always so nice to live in. The rooms tend to be small, there is generally not a lot of insulation, and they can be a total nightmare to heat.

Ah, yes, I have heard about how hard they are to heat, I guess the rooms are each all closed in, not much like newer homes these days, with wide open spaced rooms.
But they so look nice, I really like the gables :tongue:

Ah, yes, I have heard about how hard they are to heat, I guess the rooms are each all closed in, not much like newer homes these days, with wide open spaced rooms.
But they so look nice, I really like the gables :tongue:

Don't get me wrong, they're gorgeous.... At least until you have to pay to put a new roof (or even just shingles) on one. :lol:

Forum List

Back