Victoria Jackson Speaks For Tea Party

I'm not sure if Victoria Jackson is trolling the shit out of tea partiers or she really is sincere. Regardless, she's had her 5 seconds of rehashed fame and really doesn't amount to much at the end of the day. I don't think she is reflective of tea partiers in general and this is much ado about nothing.

but, if she IS trolling the shit out of tea partiers... wow.

I guess it could be worse.
AAAA_31_KrantzLisa12.jpg

She was on SNL when their ratings were in the tank. Not that their ratings are stellar at this point but they're better.

She's a lot heavier now but she always wore little girl stuff in her hair and talked with that ridiculous baby voice.
What people look like and what their voice sounds like have little to do with the worth of their words. I haven't watched the video, couldn't tell the difference between Victoria Jackson and Queen Victoria if challenged, don't really care much what you think of me...Stephen Hawking is a crippled up looking, scrawny fucker that sounds like a robot, but his words are priceless. So shut up with the digs about looks and sound. Pay attention to the words.

You too.

I never pay a lot of attention to any Celebrity unless they have the guts to place their name on a ballot.

Really? Have you placed YOUR name on a ballot? If not, by your own reasoning, why would your opinion hold water?
He served his country, so I value his opinion of it.

He has some meat behind the topic he discusses.

If a celeb or anyone has meat behind a topic they discuss, I will listen. Otherwise, so what?
It is what is said that counts...not who says it. There are idiots in every profession. Celebrities just get more attention. Sean Penn is a fuckwit. Alec Baldwin is a fuckwit. Micheal Moore is a fuckwit. Rosie O'donald is a fuckwit. Barbra Streisand is a fuckwit. Bill Mayer is a fuckwit. Some of these people are good looking and they have great voices. They are still fuckwits. Bill Cosby is butt-ugly, but he has good sense.

Screw all you assholes that think ugly, fat people can't think on a plane higher than yours.

Your body wants to look a certain way....don't fuck with it!

I don't think I've ever heard of Victoria Jackson. If I did, I've forgotten.

She was on SNL when their ratings were in the tank. Not that their ratings are stellar at this point but they're better.

She's a lot heavier now but she always wore little girl stuff in her hair and talked with that ridiculous baby voice.
What people look like and what their voice sounds like have little to do with the worth of their words. I haven't watched the video, couldn't tell the difference between Victoria Jackson and Queen Victoria if challenged, don't really care much what you think of me...Stephen Hawking is a crippled up looking, scrawny fucker that sounds like a robot, but his words are priceless. So shut up with the digs about looks and sound. Pay attention to the words.

You too.

Really? Have you placed YOUR name on a ballot? If not, by your own reasoning, why would your opinion hold water?

If a celeb or anyone has meat behind a topic they discuss, I will listen. Otherwise, so what?
It is what is said that counts...not who says it. There are idiots in every profession. Celebrities just get more attention. Sean Penn is a fuckwit. Alec Baldwin is a fuckwit. Micheal Moore is a fuckwit. Rosie O'donald is a fuckwit. Barbra Streisand is a fuckwit. Bill Mayer is a fuckwit. Some of these people are good looking and they have great voices. They are still fuckwits. Bill Cosby is butt-ugly, but he has good sense.

Screw all you assholes that think ugly, fat people can't think on a plane higher than yours.

Only leftist actors are f... what you said?

You too.

The righties seem to value their Hollywood careers, so they aren't too known, I guess.

You too.

Right leaning celebrities seem not to go around making complete asses of themselves. It was a long time before I knew that James Woods was on the right side...along with a host of other sane people. The left leaning Hollywood glitzy crowd seems bent on documenting its idiocy...Sean Penn being at the top of that heap, followed closely by those others I named. I think they are insecure and crave camera time. Anything can be a photo op.

I never pay a lot of attention to any Celebrity unless they have the guts to place their name on a ballot.

Because I am not a celebrity who has a stage available to them. I have the modern day soapbox. I can only reach those within hearing distance. the celebrity can reach the world.

What makes my Opinion worth listening to? I usually have thought about my positions, if it is my opinion you know it is my opinion. If I have something to back it up I show those facts. If not it's just an asshole like yours. Yep we've all still got one.

Sometimes I have a learned opinion, sometimes it's just the way I was raised, sometimes it's just because that's how I feel. But what's best about all our opinions is that if any of us give a shit about what others think of them; well; that's a real problem.

Why don't I pay that much attention to celebrities? Do you remember drunk Whoopie? Love the woman's movies, but she needs to stay off the political stage. Along with the rest of them.

Now think what ever you like about my opinion, It really matters little to me.

(Why did I waste 2 minutes even writing this?)

Almost forgot, I have turned down 2 different chances to run for Public office since retiring from the US Army.

Ok, SO what makes celebrities any less fully formed humans than the rest of us, their opinions less considered, possibly educated, or based in their upbringing? People aren't one dimensional, not even Hollywood people. They have concerns, they are members of society, they aren't any further removed from reality than most of our policymakers, and we all take advantage of whatever gifts, talents, or positions we hold to effect our environment, politically, socially, academically, or in regard to our career paths. Why shouldn't they as well? I don't like what Chuck Norris has to say lately, but I would never suggest his views shouldn't be expressed because of his past as an actor, or the advantage he has as a publicly known name.

Because I am not a celebrity who has a stage available to them. I have the modern day soapbox. I can only reach those within hearing distance. the celebrity can reach the world.

What makes my Opinion worth listening to? I usually have thought about my positions, if it is my opinion you know it is my opinion. If I have something to back it up I show those facts. If not it's just an asshole like yours. Yep we've all still got one.

Sometimes I have a learned opinion, sometimes it's just the way I was raised, sometimes it's just because that's how I feel. But what's best about all our opinions is that if any of us give a shit about what others think of them; well; that's a real problem.

Why don't I pay that much attention to celebrities? Do you remember drunk Whoopie? Love the woman's movies, but she needs to stay off the political stage. Along with the rest of them.

Now think what ever you like about my opinion, It really matters little to me.

(Why did I waste 2 minutes even writing this?)

Almost forgot, I have turned down 2 different chances to run for Public office since retiring from the US Army.

Ok, SO what makes celebrities any less fully formed humans than the rest of us, their opinions less considered, possibly educated, or based in their upbringing? People aren't one dimensional, not even Hollywood people. They have concerns, they are members of society, they aren't any further removed from reality than most of our policymakers, and we all take advantage of whatever gifts, talents, or positions we hold to effect our environment, politically, socially, academically, or in regard to our career paths. Why shouldn't they as well? I don't like what Chuck Norris has to say lately, but I would never suggest his views shouldn't be expressed because of his past as an actor, or the advantage he has as a publicly known name.
If you want to put weight to a Hollywood celeb's rhetoric about politics, go for it.

I don't because they generally have no credentials in the topic about which they drone on. That's just how I roll.

Forum List

Back