Victoria Jackson smacks down Glee

There's no big deal. I just found it funny.

Why did they give her a platform? Because she's been famous in the past, and now she's a Tea Partier. I don't care what her real voice sounds like, nor do I have time to debate that.. But this woman believes what she said. And that is funny.

Quick.

Wiki her.

I am beginning to see that you were her intended audience.

And with that in mind, I return to my original thought in this thread:

Pure genius.

Mini, I know who Victoria Jackson is but I'm missing your point. Enlightenment needed please. Thx.

The last time Ms. Jackson clawed her way back onto television I was sure that she was being a farcical exaggeration on purpose in order to make a point about world net daily readers. Apparently, I gave too much benefit of the doubt. Indeed, lampooning her is too easy; I choose to ignore what she has become after fame disappeared for her like a 7am walk of shamed one night stand. Instead, I think I'll remember her in her career defining, pivotal role as Weird Al's girlfriend in UHF.

And Glee really is some gay shit. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But it really is flaming rainbow homosexual.

Did I say she was wrong? I just find humor in situations where people are this dumb. "It doesn't matter what I think, it's what the Bible thinks".. Then she goes off on a tangent about the Muslims, haha. She's a great representation of the Tea Party!.. :lol:

If she's not wrong where is the humor?

Newsflash:

If you ask Victoria Jackson for the time of day, do not expect a straight answer.

She has made an ass-load of money playing the dumb blonde.

Have you ever heard her real voice? She is an operatic-quality soprano as well.
If true, she has failed as an opera singer and a comedian.

Did I say she was wrong? I just find humor in situations where people are this dumb. "It doesn't matter what I think, it's what the Bible thinks".. Then she goes off on a tangent about the Muslims, haha. She's a great representation of the Tea Party!.. :lol:

If she's not wrong where is the humor?

..That she was serious. That she really bases her views and hate about homsexuality on the Bible, and is willing to just openly admit that. I find it humorous. That's just me.

Hate? Good grief. :lol::lol:

She's more crazy than hateful. Her look, is that supposed to be funny or is she serious with that idiotic bow on her head.

Yet another embarrassment for Cons.

Jeezus..

Why did they give her a platform? Because she's been famous in the past, and now she's a Tea Partier. I don't care what her real voice sounds like, nor do I have time to debate that.. But this woman believes what she said. And that is funny.

Quick.

Wiki her.

Pure genius.
She's really good friends with "Weird Al" Yankovic, another parody comedian.

Libs are too stupid to see it! :lol:

Quick.

Wiki her.

Pure genius.

So she's really a left-wing playing parody to make the right look bad? If so, kudos . . . but I'm not buying it. Proof?

Quick.

Wiki her.

Pure genius.

Figures. Weird Al wasn't funny either.

You know......I've actually seen Ms. Jackson on interviews. Yes.......she is bat shit crazy and believes everything she spews.

Backing it up with Bible references is stupid as well. Y'all realize that the only mention of homosexuality is in Leviticus. Guess what? It's a manual for the priesthood of Israel, not Christians.

But, I guess when you're a washed up has been like Ms. Jackson, you look at any kind of coverage as good coverage.

I think she got the idea that her opinion matters from that other GOP teabagging whore called Palin. I mean, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil was able to get coverage and money for being a far right bimbo, why shouldn't Victoria Jackson?

I view Ms. Jackson as the blonde Palin.

Genius.

Pure genius!

(You realize this has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality, or Glee, don't you?)

She is a true genius, and I LOVE her sense of humor,most-especially the glaring overtness of it all.

What humor? The woman runs around shitting herself in fear of teh ghey.

You know......I've actually seen Ms. Jackson on interviews. Yes.......she is bat shit crazy and believes everything she spews.

Backing it up with Bible references is stupid as well. Y'all realize that the only mention of homosexuality is in Leviticus. Guess what? It's a manual for the priesthood of Israel, not Christians.

But, I guess when you're a washed up has been like Ms. Jackson, you look at any kind of coverage as good coverage.

I think she got the idea that her opinion matters from that other GOP teabagging whore called Palin. I mean, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil was able to get coverage and money for being a far right bimbo, why shouldn't Victoria Jackson?

I view Ms. Jackson as the blonde Palin.

How can you say that?

St Sarah is much funnier than Ms Jackson.

Forum List

Back