Victoria Jackson smacks down Glee

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Careful guys, this is a serious intellectual heavyweight attacking the gayness displayed on Glee sometime last week. Watch and be blown away by the sheer brilliance of this woman:

[youtube]HcYYs0eaiEE[/youtube]

My favorite part of this story:

"Did you see "Glee" this week? Sickening! And, besides shoving the gay thing down our throats, they made a mockery of Christians - again!" - Jackson in her WND column

HAHA, be proud Conservatives!

Last edited:
Victoria Jackson?

Didn't her brain atrophy two decades ago?

Genius.

Pure genius!

(You realize this has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality, or Glee, don't you?)

She is a true genius, and I LOVE her sense of humor,most-especially the glaring overtness of it all.

Did anyone enjoy watching two young boys kiss?

I didn't

Genius.

Pure genius!

(You realize this has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality, or Glee, don't you?)

She is a true genius, and I LOVE her sense of humor,most-especially the glaring overtness of it all.

Humor? I'm pretty sure Mrs. Jackson was being serious.

With that diatribe, Jackson was asked, based on her remarks, both in the column and in the interview, whether she was homophobic.

"That's a cute little buzzword of the liberal agenda," Jackson smirked. "Basically, the bible says that homosexuality is a sin."

:lol:

She even brought a Bible!.. :lol:

Genius.

Pure genius!

With that diatribe, Jackson was asked, based on her remarks, both in the column and in the interview, whether she was homophobic.

"That's a cute little buzzword of the liberal agenda," Jackson smirked. "Basically, the bible says that homosexuality is a sin."

And gossip. Was she wrong?

Do you know who she is?

Why she is famous?

What she is getting ready to do?

This, was pure genius.

No question about it.

The Bible was a wonderful touch too. She obviously thought it out before showing up for the "interview."

They could have talked nuclear physics, and she still would have hit the mark.

Genius.

Pure genius!

Did I say she was wrong? I just find humor in situations where people are this dumb. "It doesn't matter what I think, it's what the Bible thinks".. Then she goes off on a tangent about the Muslims, haha. She's a great representation of the Tea Party!.. :lol:

Did I say she was wrong? I just find humor in situations where people are this dumb. "It doesn't matter what I think, it's what the Bible thinks".. Then she goes off on a tangent about the Muslims, haha. She's a great representation of the Tea Party!.. :lol:

If she's not wrong where is the humor?

Newsflash:

If you ask Victoria Jackson for the time of day, do not expect a straight answer.

She has made an ass-load of money playing the dumb blonde.

Have you ever heard her real voice? She is an operatic-quality soprano as well.

..That she was serious. That she really bases her views and hate about homsexuality on the Bible, and is willing to just openly admit that. I find it humorous. That's just me.

Newsflash:

If you ask Victoria Jackson for the time of day, do not expect a straight answer.

She has made an ass-load of money playing the dumb blonde.

Have you ever heard her real voice? She is an operatic-quality soprano as well.

She's also a Tea Partier, and actually believes what she was saying here. She also pushes Obama citizenship conspiricies. Whether she was using her actual voice here or not, she believes every word of what she was saying.

..that she was serious. That she really bases her views and hate about homsexuality on the bible, and is willing to just openly admit that. I find it humorous. That's just me.

::::: B l a n k s t a r e :::::

..that she was serious. That she really bases her views and hate about homsexuality on the bible, and is willing to just openly admit that. I find it humorous. That's just me.

Are you saying she doesn't believe what she's wrote about, spoke about, and expressed on TV? This is all a joke? If so, I gotta hand it to her, she's good.

Are you saying she doesn't believe what she's wrote about, spoke about, and expressed on TV? This is all a joke? If so, I gotta hand it to her, she's good.

Do you know who she is?

Why they gave her a platform?

What's the big deal?

If you watch "Glee", you're probably gay anyway.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Last edited:
There's no big deal. I just found it funny.

Why did they give her a platform? Because she's been famous in the past, and now she's a Tea Partier. I don't care what her real voice sounds like, nor do I have time to debate that.. But this woman believes what she said. And that is funny.

There's no big deal. I just found it funny.

Why did they give her a platform? Because she's been famous in the past, and now she's a Tea Partier. I don't care what her real voice sounds like, nor do I have time to debate that.. But this woman believes what she said. And that is funny.

Quick.

Wiki her.

I am beginning to see that you were her intended audience.

And with that in mind, I return to my original thought in this thread:

Pure genius.

..That she was serious. That she really bases her views and hate about homsexuality on the Bible, and is willing to just openly admit that. I find it humorous. That's just me.

But you said she was not wrong, why shouldn't she be serious?

Forum List

Back