Victims of Communism

Attachments

• soupy's frustration.gif
    soupy's frustration.gif
    168.6 KB · Views: 32
Bella V Dodd was a dedicated Communist, but saw the evil in Marxism and left. This book is still in print:
Yes, I see.
"I have learned from bitter experience that you cannot serve man unless you first serve God in sincerity and truth ."
This is his "bottom line" ?! :auiqs.jpg:What's that got to do with Communism or Marxism vs. any other political ideas, then? In fact, Communism is closer to sincerity and truth (in its philosophy) than most others. Nothing to see here, folks!

What's that got to do with Communism or Marxism vs. any other political ideas, then? In fact, Communism is closer to sincerity and truth (in its philosophy) than most others.

Pitiable dunce - all you see are "political ideas" and "philosophy".
Keeping such abstractions close will guarantee a wall blocking the sight of implementation & practice of said concepts, ideas and notions.

Bella learned to see clearly & fully, in time, as did Manning Johnson & Whittaker Chambers and others.

Bella V Dodd was a dedicated Communist, but saw the evil in Marxism and left. This book is still in print:
Yes, I see.
"I have learned from bitter experience that you cannot serve man unless you first serve God in sincerity and truth ."
This is his "bottom line" ?! :auiqs.jpg:What's that got to do with Communism or Marxism vs. any other political ideas, then? In fact, Communism is closer to sincerity and truth (in its philosophy) than most others. Nothing to see here, folks!
Yes communism is sincere and truthful in that it openlhy demands moral terror tyranny and universal slavery.

Precisely what all communist natione provide,.

It is sincerely and truthfully evil

What's that got to do with Communism or Marxism vs. any other political ideas, then? In fact, Communism is closer to sincerity and truth (in its philosophy) than most others.

Pitiable dunce - all you see are "political ideas" and "philosophy".
Keeping such abstractions close will guarantee a wall blocking the sight of implementation & practice of said concepts, ideas and notions.

Bella learned to see clearly & fully, in time, as did Manning Johnson & Whittaker Chambers and others.
You don't understand your own link. :death:

Maybe you should read it again and get someone with sense & intelligence to explain it to you. Pay special attention to the bottom line: "I have learned from bitter experience that you cannot serve man unless you first serve God in sincerity and truth".

I guess it went over your head, huh, because you still don't get it even after I pointed it out to you. :10:

Yes communism is sincere and truthful in that it openlhy demands moral terror tyranny and universal slavery.

Worshipping the state is better than worshipping the dollar because the state (in its most worthy form) puts man in higher esteem than creating a dog-eat-dog capitalist society where mass shootings, poverty, and racial hatred are normal. I am beginning to wonder if there is any subject that you understand.
:9:

Worshipping the state is better than worshipping the dollar because the state (in its most worthy form) puts man in higher esteem than creating a dog-eat-dog capitalist society where mass shootings, poverty, and racial hatred are normal. I am beginning to wonder if there is any subject that you understand.
I understand far more than you.

Poverty is less in capitalist societies and increases and becomes permanent for all in communist societies.

The state wants only power and nothing else no state ever gives a flying fuck about man.

The dollar is a medium of exchange which implies consent between people where as the staqte in ALL OF ITS forms only takes it from people by force.

You asre truly an ignorant fucking fool

Poverty is less in capitalist societies and increases and becomes permanent for all in communist societies.

The state wants only power and nothing else no state ever gives a flying fuck about man.

The dollar is a medium of exchange which implies consent between people where as the staqte in ALL OF ITS forms only takes it from people by force.

:th_spinspin:You poor idiot. You know nothing at all .... about anything.

:th_spinspin:You poor idiot. You know nothing at all .... about anything.
I know more than you which you constantly prove by failing to post intelligent arguments.

Maybe you should read it again and get someone with sense & intelligence to explain it to you. Pay special attention to the bottom line: "I have learned from bitter experience that you cannot serve man unless you first serve God in sincerity and truth".

I guess it went over your head, huh, because you still don't get it even after I pointed it out to you. :10:

Perhaps you are not only foolish, but not able to read. The quote you put in bold was not Skull's but from Bella V Dodd, the ex-Communist who returned to Catholicism.

Perhaps you are not only foolish, but not able to read. The quote you put in bold was not Skull's but from Bella V Dodd, the ex-Communist who returned to Catholicism.
Yes, that's right. Now connect the dots and use your brain.

I know more than you which you constantly prove by failing to post intelligent arguments.
Yeah, really "intelligent".

View attachment 478014
Yes straight from Marx himself. You know nothing about communism.

Is slavery evil or not?
View attachment 478023
Exactly what you are brainwashed into thinking.

My statements are factuallty correct.

Now answer my question

Wow!
Now answer my question
The answer is yes: You have lost the debate and you are feeling grave pain.

View attachment 478052
You have not debated AT ALL

I have however proven you are ignorant and wrong.

Communism is by design a system of slavery proving it is evil.

I acknowledge that you concede the argument and recognize me as your better, boy.

Forum List

Back