Victimhood My Ass!!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up. But know one thing, just like Sis Hamer, we will fight until hell freezes over. And when that day comes, if white refuse to stop, put your ice shoes on, because we will continue to fight on the ice.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall

Damned right Fannie! Tell all them white folks to stop killin' all dem black folks in Chicago and Baltimore!

Power to da people!

You back to making threats again ???

Whites as in all whites ?

See this is the problem, where as you want the issue to include all whites except for the ones that can be used due their brainwashed white guilt. Quit living in the past.

White On White Crime Series On The Advise Show Media Channel

See this is the problem, where as you want the issue to include all whites except for the ones that can be used due their brainwashed white guilt. Quit living in the past.
I'm living in the present and you know it. STFU.

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up. But know one thing, just like Sis Hamer, we will fight until hell freezes over. And when that day comes, if white refuse to stop, put your ice shoes on, because we will continue to fight on the ice.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall

Thank you for posting this IM2, this is new information for me

Where did he make reference to any white people let alone ALL white people? And where did he threaten anyone?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Thurgood Marshall

Thank you for posting this IM2, this is new information for me

You are most certainly welcome.

Where did he make reference to any white people let alone ALL white people? And where did he threaten anyone?

White fragility.

Thanks IM2

Of note, Cop Watch has officially replaced Cop Block, because it has been acknowledged that the founder of Cop Block is a racist and a snitch.

Cop Block Founder Ademo Freeman outed as Police Snitch and Racist
Cop Block Founder Ademo Freeman outed as Police Snitch and Racist -- Sott.net
ademo_freeman_snitch.jpg

WeCopwatch / Copwatch and Know Your Rights Information

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up

Dear IM2. In your opinion will ending RACISM cause America's large liberal-leaning, female-dominated, segregation- minded INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO Black community to discontinue bullying and denigrating as C^^NS, Sell-OUTS or TRAITORS our successful, free-thinking American neighbors choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (LOVE) & Happiness?

_PEACEFUL CITIZENS Like Me, PRO BLACK.png

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 419,811 views

_Basic Respect, Ben Carson, Republican, Democrat.png

Peace.

Last edited:

Thanks IM2

Of note, Cop Watch has officially replaced Cop Block, because it has been acknowledged that the founder of Cop Block is a racist and a snitch.

ademo_freeman_snitch.jpg

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 M. David of Counter Current News published,
"While there is no doubt police subject people of all backgrounds to some levels of abuse and even brutality and murder in statistically less common cases, the highest rate of victimization by the police are in Native, Black and Latino communities."

Hello. Is there a correlation between Native, Black and Latino communities experiencing our Nation's highest rates of CHILD ABUSE, and the same communities beefing about Police Brutality?

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.

"So understand that WHITES can end their racism, and peace will come to all".

This is to easy.

Last edited:
There will always be some racism because it is part of the human condition. However, racism can (and is) being minimized.

Thurgood Marshall

America is so racist that we may never have a real American black as President and have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff.

Ironically, democrat civil rights "hero" LBJ said of Thurgood Marshall, "son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court i want everyone to know he's a ******"

Thurgood Marshall

Perhaps if you learn how to get along with people and stop rioting and looting whenever a cop kills some well deserving thug?

Why justify Black on Black crime by saying whites do more of it to other whites?

Fix your own community and stop blaming society for your failures in life!

Thanks IM2

ademo_freeman_snitch.jpg

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 M. David of Counter Current News published,
"While there is no doubt police subject people of all backgrounds to some levels of abuse and even brutality and murder in statistically less common cases, the highest rate of victimization by the police are in Native, Black and Latino communities."

Hello. Is there a correlation between Native, Black and Latino communities experiencing our Nation's highest rates of CHILD ABUSE, and the same communities beefing about Police Brutality?

View attachment 296051

Peace.

I'm pretty sure the two have nothing to do with one another.

Errors involving faulty comparisons

Forum List

Back