victim of MS 13 gang murdered

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
MS-13 victim was stabbed 100 times, decapitated, had heart ripped out, police say

Hey thanks obummer. Just what America needed to spice things up a little.

A man murdered earlier this year by the MS-13 street gang was stabbed more than 100 times, decapitated and had his heart torn out of his chest and buried with him, Maryland authorities said Wednesday.

Montgomery County Police said one of the alleged killers, 19-year-old Miguel Angel Lopez-Abrego, was arrested Nov. 11 in North Carolina. Lopez-Abrego, known as "Timido," has been charged with first-degree murder and was ordered held without bond after his first court appearance.

According to court documents, which cited interviews with a gang informant, up to ten MS-13 members planned to lure the victim to the Silver Spring park where he was killed sometime this past spring.

I don’t care if 99% of illegal aliens are apprehended at the border. That one percent is thousands of people and the chances are high that a few of them will murder an American citizen. That is more than enough for me to say add more security until it’s 100% and BUILD THE WALL!

I don’t care if 99% of illegal aliens are apprehended at the border. That one percent is thousands of people and the chances are high that a few of them will murder an American citizen. That is more than enough for me to say add more security until it’s 100% and BUILD THE WALL!

You can't build a wall. Do you know what it would do to wildlife? Lots of migratory species will suffer and that would surely bring down the wrath of God.

You can't build a wall. Do you know what it would do to wildlife? Lots of migratory species will suffer and that would surely bring down the wrath of God.
The only "migrations" interfered with would be the Mexican criminals crossing the border.

Whatever!

Forum List

Back