Victim of a Trump lie: It’s weird to hear Trump tell a lie that specifically involves you.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Jimmy Kimmel responds to Trump's attack at rally: 'That never happened'

The video is hilarious. At the end, he tells this story:

Here’s how Kimmel remembers that meeting with Trump: “Donald Trump showed up one night outside our show banging on the backstage door. It was 2007. He had a half-finished bucket of chicken under his arm and he was screaming that he needed to use the bathroom. But unfortunately, there was someone in the bathroom. I believe it was Zach Braff who was in the bathroom. So Donald took a look around. He stuffed the remainder of the chicken in his jacket, he dropped his pants, he did his business in the bucket. That story is exactly as true as his was.

----------------

You have to admit, hearing the president tell a lie about you at a rally must be really strange.

You have to admit, believing a comedian that makes his fortune making up stories to entertain is the sign of a desperate person.

a3d95aca305328538ea8e2f3335e04af.jpg

• Banned
You have to admit, believing a comedian that makes his fortune making up stories to entertain is the sign of a desperate person.
You didn't watch the video nitwit.

The video shows Trump.

Gawd, these white wingers so eager to jump to Trump's defense without knowing anything of value. Must be nice having an army of ignorant know nothings to jump to your defense no matter what.

The video shows Trump.

Gawd, these white wingers so eager to jump to Trump's defense without knowing anything of value. Must be nice having an army of ignorant know nothings to jump to your defense no matter what.

There was a video?

Did it show Trump pissing in an empty bucket of chicken?

I pointed out you would believe anything that appeared detrimental to Trump.

Especially from comedians that despise him.

Who cares? Kimmel is a shitbag low-level clown on late-night television.

Trump is the leader of the greatest country in the world. Was that supposed to be a reason for me to vote for whatever ass-clown the Democrats run in 2020? Because if it is, you seriously failed.

• Banned

The video shows Trump.

There was a video?

Did it show Trump pissing in an empty bucket of chicken?

I pointed out you would believe anything that appeared detrimental to Trump.

Especially from comedians that despise him.
Gawd you're dumb.

At then end of Kimmel's story, he said this about the bucket of chicken:

That story is exactly as true as his was.

• Banned

Trump is the leader of the greatest country in the world. Was that supposed to be a reason for me to vote for whatever ass-clown the Democrats run in 2020? Because if it is, you seriously failed.
Trump is the leader of an embarrassing and racist Republican Party. He has damaged this country terribly and his stain will last for decades.

Stupid Russians masquerading as concerned leftists.....
That's what these morons are who constantly trash a winning America

They're probably sitting in a cold dark basement on the outskirts of frozen Moscow somewhere using proxys to fake an American location.
No wonder they're always crying.
lmao

Jimmy Kimmel responds to Trump's attack at rally: 'That never happened'

The video is hilarious. At the end, he tells this story:

Here’s how Kimmel remembers that meeting with Trump: “Donald Trump showed up one night outside our show banging on the backstage door. It was 2007. He had a half-finished bucket of chicken under his arm and he was screaming that he needed to use the bathroom. But unfortunately, there was someone in the bathroom. I believe it was Zach Braff who was in the bathroom. So Donald took a look around. He stuffed the remainder of the chicken in his jacket, he dropped his pants, he did his business in the bucket. That story is exactly as true as his was.

----------------

You have to admit, hearing the president tell a lie about you at a rally must be really strange.
It was not a bucket of chicken

It was a MAGA hat

Trump is the leader of an embarrassing and racist Republican Party. He has damaged this country terribly and his stain will last for decades.

You might want to consider moving.

I hear Cuba is nice this time of year.

Forum List

Back