Vick ‘celebration’ postponed, organizer says

I already posted reference to that yesterday.

But I can't find any evidence anywhere to support Tommy's claim.

defending vick is like holding shit in your hand...it may be warm and all but pretty soon its just cold and smelly and you look stupid...standing there with a hand full of shit

I'm not defend what Vick actually did. I'm saying that there is no proof that he was a sociopath that took pleasure in torturing dogs. If you can't tell the difference than that's your ignorant cross to bear, not mine.

I'm not defend what Vick actually did. I'm saying that there is no proof that he was a sociopath that took pleasure in torturing dogs. If you can't tell the difference than that's your ignorant cross to bear, not mine.

Says the cat bowler ....

excerpts from the above article:

Michael Vick put family pets in rings with pit bulls and thought it was funny watching the trained killers injure or kill the helpless dogs, a witness told federal investigators during the dogfighting investigation that brought Vick down.
In a 17-page report filed Aug. 28, 2008, by case agent James Knorr of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and released Friday under the Freedom of Information Act, a person identified as confidential witness No. 1 said Vick placed pets in the ring against pit bulls owned by "Bad Newz Kennels" at least twice and watched as the pit bulls "caused major injuries."
The witness said Vick and co-defendants Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips "thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs."
Peace, who also was convicted in the case, said there were times he suggested that dogs unwilling to fight be given away, but that Vick said "they got to go," meaning be killed.
The dogs were killed by shooting, hanging, electrocution and drowning, and in at least one instance, according to one of the witnesses, when Vick and Phillips killed a red pit bull by "slamming it to the ground several times before it died, breaking the dog's back or neck."

Last edited:
The family dog allegation has been denied vehemently by Vick and other witnesses. So it simply becomes a matter of who do you believe. Personally, I don't consider this particularly credible since ALL the witnesses in this case seemed willing to do and say anything about Vick to reduce their own sentences. I'd say one of Vick's biggest mistakes was keeping company with people he couldn't trust.

Here's a question: Was Vick's callous indifference to the cruel treatment and killing of dogs a product of nature or nurture?

protect of mean and empty soul..it is hard to say what makes one so cruel. i think we all have a bit of cruelness in us..you have to ask what was lacking or what did he think made him above the law etc

I'd say one of Vick's biggest mistakes was keeping company with people he couldn't trust.
Trust? You mean his mistake was in getting caught?

The guy enjoyed watching dogs tear each other apart. Maybe you find that kind of stuff family fun.

Proof that mani is a bit of a sadist himself:

The guy enjoyed watching dogs tear each other apart. Maybe you find that kind of stuff family fun.

reputation_pos.gif
Vick ‘celebration’... 08-06-2009 12:55 PM manifold Not as much fun as twisting your knickers about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok time to come clean :D

I think Vick is a piece of shit human being and I really really really hope he never dons a Patriot's uniform. If he does, it will disappoint me but wouldn't be enough to make me stop rooting for them.

I was just having fun getting a few of my peeps riled up. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back