Vick ‘celebration’ postponed, organizer says

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
QB said he couldn't make it because of commitment to Humane Society

The “Michael Vick Community Celebration” scheduled for Saturday will be held later because the job-hunting former NFL quarterback has an event that day in Atlanta with the Humane Society of the United States, organizer Andrew Shannon said. Vick informed him of the conflict, he said.

--------------------

Vick ‘celebration’ postponed, organizer says - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

i think this man is unredeemable..(is that a word) but yall get my animal loving drift...
i will boycott any team that signs him, i know thugs play football...and that killers are allowed to play....(says a lot right there doesnt it) ....i know that yall went nuts when a bit of tit interuppted your sunday family violence hour or two...o the immorality of showing a tit but the morality of watching violence...alas that is another thread...but to make this man a sports figure in any way is totally against all i believe....as skull pilot said...you should not forgive cruelness...

Vick is about two inches away from being a serial killer.

It wasn't that he was fighting dogs. It's that he was torturing and murdering dogs with his own hands.

They say some animal abusers move on to human prey once the pleasure from torturing animals loses it's novelty.

:rofl:

A drama-queen
circle.jpg

tff!

I'd like to see him in a Patriots uniform as a kick/punt returner.

Why you ask sb?

Well, because I think he could be really good in that role. That blue gums got some mutha-fuck'n wheels! And I'm not hung up on the dog thing, especially since he's already paid a debt over a thousand-fold more than anyone else ever convicted of the same crime.

Yes, very different. And if you have even the slightest shred of wussitis, you ain't cut out for special teams. But I'd love to see him try.

A decade ago, the NY Giants decided to try their fastest man and budding star Corner back Jason Sehorn as a Kick returner.

In his very first preseason attempt, his leg was broken and he was never the same again.

I think Vick will play arena ball before kick returning.

I'd like to see him in a Patriots uniform as a kick/punt returner.

Why you ask sb?

Well, because I think he could be really good in that role. That blue gums got some mutha-fuck'n wheels! And I'm not hung up on the dog thing, especially since he's already paid a debt over a thousand-fold more than anyone else ever convicted of the same crime.
he could also fill in in that wildcat offense Bellicheck wants to experiment with

manie ....if i had my way the sob would be in jail for the rest of his damned life...since he isnt....i feel that any team that signs him risks a pr nightmare...boycotts of both games and products....merchandising is a profit margin they do not want to lose...as ticket sales are down....i will neither forgive nor forget....

manie ....if i had my way the sob would be in jail for the rest of his damned life...since he isnt....i feel that any team that signs him risks a pr nightmare...boycotts of both games and products....merchandising is a profit margin they do not want to lose...as ticket sales are down....i will neither forgive nor forget....

Something tells me that there's not a great deal of overlap between peta-freaks and NFL fans... call it a hunch. I'd expect a few protests early on, but it'd wane pretty quickly. The PR nightmare prophesy is way overblown.

Forum List

Back