Vick and his shills at ESPN make me ill

bill5

Jul 26, 2011
Bad enough Vick is already back to being a prima donna ahole but anyone catch Tom Jackson and his overt rage regarding the Vick hit and how he and his crew "have Michael's back" :rolleyes: Funny how they don't have Kerry Collin's back, or Matt Ryan's back when they took hits to the helmet with no penalty called - which Trent Dilfer, who is the only one there w/the spine to call out Vick - showed.

So let's see: The NFL missed penalties on Vick, Ryan, and Collins among others; but Jackson and his group loudly and defiantly defend only Vick. Which group is it that uses race as a standard?

Remember when Rush was on board and dared to say how he thought ESPN was licking McNabb's jock so much because they wanted a black QB to succeed so bad? Their reaction was the boot and calling him a racist (and Jackson needing a tissue) because he was implying they were racist. Course using that logic would make them a racist. Well only the white ones, I guess.

ESPN is such a joke and proud of it and Dilfer probably won't be around much longer. That racist.

I love football but BS like this is among the reasons I really wanted the NFL to not happen this year. The circus and charade the NFL (and it's legion of shills) has become is nauseating.

Didn't catch that...Haven't watched ESPN's NFL pre-game for years, since Chris Berman has won the over-the-top obnoxious-dickhead derby he was having with Terry Bradshaw.

Now I just watch the fantasy football programs and get better information about the pertinent facts about the various games, without all the hamming it up by the "personalities".

The best football broadcast ever was during a strike at NBC where the announcers were off the air. It was the only football broadcast I ever enjoyed.

You obviously haven't been conditioned.

Try listening to the blithering idiocy from ESPN newscasters during ANY game where Bret Farve appears, and you'll thank GOD if the subject ever changes to Vick, Romo, or The Price of Tea in China.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
i turn off the sound and listen to the radio play by play. they're homers to a certain extent, but not so bad that they make it unlistenable.

Forum List

Back