Vicious illegals rape 4 yr old girl, hospitalized in Serious Condition

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
A 4 yr. old girl was raped by an illegal alien, she was hospitalized in Serious Condition, 2nd suspect on the loose.

"Illegal alien charged with child rape, Police are searching for second suspect"
http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/hampden/illegal-alien-charged-with-child-rape

PARAPHRASED:

IMO, a four year old girl was raped in her home by an illegal alien from Guatemala. Angel Santizo, 19 was arrested after the girls mother called police.

The child was rushed to the hospital where the little girl was reported to be in Serious Condition. Evidently, Santizo had a friend who like to play too. The police are now, looking for the friend. He's probably got a new identity by now, and is long gone. It makes you wonder how many more women and children will have to be hurt, murdered and raped before our politicians wake up. Can you imagine if that was your child, grand daughter or relative how you would feel? They're so, tiny at that age.

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day! http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

I suppose this little girl was found naked in a fetal position laying in agonizing pain.

Last edited:
Usually, they just like to truss up kitty with painters tape and stick a chunk of Styrofoam into their mouths. I guess these two have graduated to children.

Last edited:
I was not aware that the situation is this serious and while I normally don't like Peter King in this situation I am grateful for his attention to it. The statistics are shocking and they need to be widely reported.

While I am generally tolerant of undocumented persons who are employed at jobs which do not displace American workers and who are leading decent, unobtrusive lives I believe it's time for an aggressive purge of those who cannot prove their worthiness to stay here. I am now opposed to any anti-profiling efforts which would interfere with authorities taking suspected illegals right off the streets, immediately deporting first-timers and imprisoning repeaters.

The police know who to focus attention on. Give them a free hand to snatch undesirables right off the streets. Because this situation is grave and can no longer be tolerated.

Enough!

Can you imagine if that was your child, grand daughter or relative how you would feel?

The movie law abiding citizen comes to mind. And only if I was in a good mood.

I thought illegals were all here just to to work and take care of their families???? Once again when is our Government going to get serious about this? We know Obama doesn't care... Although I bet if it was one of his daughters he would... Hopefully come November 2nd we can get people in there who actually want to do something about illegal immigration so this sort of thing won't happen anymore... at least from illegal immigrants...

because people who are citizens here never commit brutal and vicious crimes, right?

insane twits.

racists are losers.

I don't consider myself a racist, and only occasionally consider myself a twit, or even an insane twit.

But, I don't see why we cannot have LEGAL immigration, and do more to prevent ILLEGAL immigrants from entering and staying in our country, particularly when they commit heinous criminal acts.

Certainly not ALL illegal immigrants committ heinous crimes, but this is little comfort to the victims and victims families.

because people who are citizens here never commit brutal and vicious crimes, right?

insane twits.

racists are losers.

IMO, we have enough criminal in America we don’t need to import 3rd World pedophiles. You don’t seem to have any compassion for the 4-year-old girl. You only care about the 3rd world degenerate who raped her. Um, aren’t you a piece of work. That’s typical among your communities though isn’t it? It seems so.

The illegal has a right to rape the four year old. It's just about sex, he has a right to be happy and four year old girls are raped every day anyway. I can sound like a liberal too.

Forum List

Back