Vicious Cat Attack

Convenient that she edits the video to ONLY show the cat going after her. I'd love to see the part where the cat was 'attempting' to attack the dog. She is full of shit, as are you.

The cat had already attacked two other people.:cuckoo:

Bit.

Are you saying that a stray cat that shows behavior issues should just be shot (your term), rather than worked with, especially by the person who rescued him/took him in six months prior?

Wow. Just wow.

If it's a dangerous animal it should be put down. I really dont care how it's done but
obviously it should be done in the most humane way possible. Whether thats by a vet or a bullet in the head makes no difference to me. Either way the animal wont feel a thing.

What was her dog doing outside? There is snow on the ground, it's a freaking beagle or something, it's too cold for a short-haired dog to be left outside, anyway.

But, yes, if an animal, any animal, was menacing one of my animals, I would protect my animal. In this scenario, I would simply have brought my dog inside, where it belongs anyway in cold weather.

It would be good to know the entire story behind this video, wouldn't it?

The dog did have some kind of coat or blanket on.

The dog should be inside.

Its certainly possible that the dog was out for a short time but big talking HereWeGoAgain says his dogs run loose. There are people here who let their dogs run lose, terrorizing the people in the area. There are three pit bulls that I often see when I go for the mail.

Yes, shooting at-large dogs is legal in many areas. In fact, rw heroine $atan $arah passed a law in her county that allowed "urban hunting". She apparently enjoys or did enjoy, driving around after dark, shooting at the neighborhood dogs and cats.

There are sickos like her and HereWeGoAgain who take great pleasure in killing other people's pets. The only thing we can do to combat sneaky slime like that is to keep our animals inside and safe.

Sarah Palin? Do you have a link for this? I've never heard that one before.

We once had a cat who would easily leap from the floor to the fireplace mantel which was about five feet high.

Our neighbor at that house had a Rottweiler who would bark viciously through the fence when our cat ("Mickey") was in our yard. One day the Rottweiler got out through the front gate, came charging around to the back and jumped Mickey -- who proceeded to do a number on that dog with his teeth and claws. I watched it happen and it convinced me that even an ordinary pet feline is a well-armed and formidable fighter.

Mickey was bleeding from a dog bite but the neighbor told me his dog's lip was ripped open and an ear was nearly torn off.

Mickey was a big, beautiful Russian Blue who unfortunately caught feline leukemia and died much too early. He was a good cat.

Meh...two of the six Boxers I've had were accomplished cat killers. It really depends on the dog. Some are good at it,some aren't.
One of em liked to kill goats. He'd cross the river,kill em and drag em back across the river and back to the porch.
I bet I spent 2 or 3 thousand bucks paying for goats with that dog.

You let your fucking dogs run around loose and kill cats and goats? Okay, I have your number, you're an ignorant, cruel asshole.

I finally got him to stop with the goats. And as far as the cats go? Fuckem... They wiped out the rabbits,squirrels,endangered Horned Toads,endangered Painted Buntings,turkey chicks and a crapload of other animals on my property.
Once the cats were gone they all came back.
Dont know about you but I think the endangered native species are more important then feral cats. But thats just me.
Oh....the dog wasnt the only one getting rid of the feral cats. I shot em on sight....just like I would a feral hog.

The cat was safe around people, the woman herself even said so.

You spend the entire thread railing about what a fuck'n retard this woman is, and that she knows nothing about cats, and now suddenly you defer to her judgement about the cat's temperment.

Keep fail'n yo! :lol:

:lol: You moron, you're as stupid as she is. The only cat body language she is capable of reading is 'sweet as pie'. She's too stupid to read 'agitated, on the defense, stay away' cat body language, as shown in the vid. She's also an irresponsible asshat for not having Buddy vaccinated against rabies when she got him.

btw, she's not the one I called a fuckin' retard, you are. Thanks for proving it once again, derp! Ba ha ha ha! :lol:

Last edited:
The cat had already attacked two other people.:cuckoo:

Bit.

Are you saying that a stray cat that shows behavior issues should just be shot (your term), rather than worked with, especially by the person who rescued him/took him in six months prior?

Wow. Just wow.

If it's a dangerous animal it should be put down. I really dont care how it's done but
obviously it should be done in the most humane way possible. Whether thats by a vet or a bullet in the head makes no difference to me. Either way the animal wont feel a thing.

Some animals cannot be rehabbed and are dangerous and yes, I agree they need to be humanely put down.

From the info I've read, that didn't apply to Buddy. Animals very rarely attack someone out of the blue. Buddy didn't, the woman said he was 'attempting' to attack the dog. Instead of reading his body language (again, that's the only way a cat or dog can communicate, it's up to humans to read/understand what they are trying to tell us and an owner of three cats certainly should be smart enough to do this; this woman obviously wasn't) and taking the dog inside (which would have been easy, the dog was on the inside of the fence and close to the house), she chose to antagonize the cat by kicking snow at him (boot to face), the situation escalated and the cat did what any animal being threatened would do ... he defended himself.

Last edited:
The number of feral cats in the us is a growing problem.

Some feline experts now estimate 70 million feral cats live in the United States, the consequence of little effort to control the population and of the cat's ability to reproduce quickly.

U.S. Faces Growing Feral Cat Problem

It isn't readily apparent if this was a neighborhood cat or a feral cat. I would put my money on feral. I don't know why the person was kicking snow at the cat. But if it was a feral cat it would have been better to call animal control than to kick snow in its face. The farmer I buy veggies from in the summer captures 30 feral cats in the woods behind his house. There also are a lot of feral cats in Nashville where I used to live.

Last edited:

Some feline experts now estimate 70 million feral cats live in the United States, the consequence of little effort to control the population and of the cat's ability to reproduce quickly.

It isn't readily apparent if this was a neighborhood cat or a feral cat. I would put my money on feral. I don't know why the person was kicking snow at the cat. But if it was a feral cat it would have been better to call animal control than to kick snow in its face. The farmer I buy veggies from in the summer captures 30 feral cats in the woods behind his house. There also are a lot of feral cats in Nashville where I used to live.

It wasn't feral, it had been a stray and she adopted it from someone else six months prior. Said he was sweet as pie. She was too stupid to read his body language that said back off, she provoked the cat, he defended himself, the county took him and put him down to test for rabies. Know why? Because she never bothered to have the cat vaccinated for rabies.

The cat was fat. Feral cats are not fat. As well, the woman in the video has said she adopted the cat from someone else. This is not an issue of a feral cat. The woman in the video is clearly abusing the cat. It fought back. Pretty simple.

It wasn't feral, it had been a stray and she adopted it from someone else six months prior. Said he was sweet as pie. She was too stupid to read his body language that said back off, she provoked the cat, he defended himself, the county took him and put him down to test for rabies. Know why? Because she never bothered to have the cat vaccinated for rabies.

I have had many cats in my lifetime. I would never kick snow in any of their faces. That is abusive behavior, IMO. And it is irresponsible not to get a pet vaccinated for rabies. If you do not get that rabies shot and the cat bites someone, in some states, that is a prima facie case for neglect.

New Topics

Forum List

Back